aurthrization server not avalible

B

Balbor

um what does this mean?
it came up when i was connecting to the server. (on the screen with the 3 characters from the realms)

O

old.tRoG

It means that, due to the alignment of the stars in the banana, the giant bluebird in the sky has proclaimed that death be upon us all.

Run. Run for your lives.

O

old.tRoG

Yes. Quite. I am drunk too, la la la la, aren't I coolio. :cool:

... :rolleyes:

On-Topic! Stay on-topic! (Yes, this may sound a tad strange coming from me).

F

Flesh

Playing int0rn3t games while being drunk, then bragging about it makes you 1337 fyi.

F

F.I.V

Apparently according to Flesh since I'm a "Mopron", I am a bit thick. What exactly is the problem? I'm knackered anyway and heading to bed in a minute or two, but I'm curious whether this is gonna be a headache for me in the morning.

Ta folks,

N

Nalikin

from GOA news section

Prydwen problems
[2003-28-07]

Around 9.30pm BST on Sunday 27th of July, the authentification server of Prydwen as well as some of the zones went down. Our admins are working on it as I type this however, as we saw when this happened to Excalibur, the procedure can take time.
I cannot give any ETA for now. Some players are still in game, without any problem (the zones are already back up) but players cannot connect to Prydwen itself. Also, some other players have their account "ghosted", preventing them to play on other servers as well. These accounts will be "un-ghosted" on a case by case basis as soon as everything is back to normal with Prydwen.
On a related note, all relic movements happening while Prydwen is having problems is suggest to "rollback". Some realms are more affected than others and any actions taken against relic keeps will be analysed once Prydwen is back up and running correctly.
We are sincely sorry for all players who are affected by this server issue, more information about all this tomorrow morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom