Aug Healer

M

Moried

Anyone got some experience with these? Useful in rvr etc? Was thinking of a spec something along the lines of 44/31 Aug/Mend.

Q

Quemine

Two pac / mend healers and one aug / mend is a really good start for any forming RvR group. And besides, if you don't feel like healing, join the MA train and keel! :D

F

farathorn_nexus

Originally posted by Moried
Anyone got some experience with these? Useful in rvr etc? Was thinking of a spec something along the lines of 44/31 Aug/Mend.

Always nice to have an Aug healer along with you in RvR....and I must say that the spec you mentioned above is the one I´d choose as an Aug healer any day. Gotta love that Celerity and still able to SH.

O

old.Jeriraa

I run with that spec... soloed buffed infis with it a couple of times. (2 insta heals, purge and a heal potion/totem is just too much)

In groups you have yellow resist buffs/haste/speed and your baseline buffs are quite a bit better than those of the mending or pac healers. (Their buffs go for 85% of the delved value while yours go for 125%)

You also have pure celerity wich turns even a hunter or skald into a mean killing machine and spreadheals.

Your str/con selfbuff is better than the one of the odd RvR shaman and also saves him some conc. As a dwarf (I prefer norse as a dwarf with a smallshield is the 1st thing to die) and even as a norse you end up with a ton of hitpoints... probably in the range of hybrid tanks. (My norse healer with aug con 1 and toughness 1 has 1963 hps selfbuffed. Yet she is not in spellcrafted armor but drops.)

The dmg return shield and the selfdamage add (wich stacks with skald dmg add) are sometimes very surprising for the odd tank trying to interrupt you. I've killed guys in group vs group fights who tried that on me. :) Others just hit me 3 or 3 times and ran away when I pulled my HUGE hammer out. (Make a small norse. The weapon models scale for the races but not for the different sizes of the races so a 2h looks even bigger on a small char.)

X

xiph1980

hmmm... I'm level 40 now and mend 18, aug 35, pac 4 and it works really good :) I'm gonna go for mend23 aug48 pac9 when I'm 50 and for what my experience is.....

I'm strong with selfbuffs, so I can be lifter
I'm strong with selfbuffs, so I do good damage
I got celerity, so melee love me :D
and I can heal pretty good, so melee love me :D

summoning it all up... LOVE THE CHAR :D

Users who are viewing this thread