Aug healer needed for rvr group now

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Are you still demanding a 10p deposit?
(which people may - or may not - see again)

Aberrathien

Fledgling Freddie
I see hansi is still up to his usual tricks... thought he would be banned ages ago for all the stupid littl things hes done...

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
Aberrathien said:
I see hansi is still up to his usual tricks... thought he would be banned ages ago for all the stupid littl things hes done...

Oh yes! he is tricking you into getting... RPS! OH NOES OUTRAGEOUS!

Btw.. such wannabe vav in your sig ;o

Aberrathien

Fledgling Freddie
Only thing wrong in that is that its the seriously foooked up person hansi doing it. That person has done so many stupid things that i do hope he will get banned forever. Personally in my 1½ years of playing I´ve heard of at least 10 incidents with him acting like a total ass with no respect for others. How many guilds has he destroyed yet? Thats my only point...

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
Aberrathien said:
Only thing wrong in that is that its the seriously foooked up person hansi doing it. That person has done so many stupid things that i do hope he will get banned forever. Personally in my 1½ years of playing I´ve heard of at least 10 incidents with him acting like a total ass with no respect for others. How many guilds has he destroyed yet? Thats my only point...

I doubt he will destroy you if you join his rvr group tbh.

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
Well u can spank Hansi if he does something wrong u can't blame him for looking for a auger on FH tbh .. chill abit tbh :)

/Mirk

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom