Auction!(well not really, but selling lotsa stuff!)

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie

Frozodo

Fledgling Freddie
im not being spikeful or anything but ur price is a bit ott....

you might wanna lower prices to reasonble such as ml10 oh 15 - 20p last one i bought was 12p, bracer of snow aint near worth 5p tbh it is so easy and farmble from braggerts bow same goes for Bracer of Twilight except it drop of ml8 grp step

gl m8 :)

p.s just a thought :D

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Frozodo said:
im not being spikeful or anything but ur price is a bit ott....

you might wanna lower prices to reasonble such as ml10 oh 15 - 20p last one i bought was 12p, bracer of snow aint near worth 5p tbh it is so easy and farmble from braggerts bow same goes for Bracer of Twilight except it drop of ml8 grp step

gl m8 :)

p.s just a thought :D

Ewul Froz!!! and I kinda gathered, since I didnt really check all prices before putting them up :p and as mentioned. Prices are negotiable!

/Dracus

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
still alive then u bugger :p
leaving hib or low on cash again? :)

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Trying to fund my reaver ;)

and Im poor everywhere :p

Only got 1 hib acc open, coz its also 1 of my alb accs. Closed the other 2 hib ones. Hib just wasnt doing it for me anymore :( I needed more, new classes.

I'll come say hello if your online one of these days tho!! Didnt know you were still here ;)

/Dracus

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Lowered most of the high prices. Cba listing em here, so go check em out!

gogo buy it all!

/Dracus

Frozensolid

One of Freddy's beloved
Hah, so you spend ages trying to get those gloves for your vw temp that you made and now your leaving again? pft :p (i'll take 'm for 5p if they really dont sell ;))

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Frozensolid said:
Hah, so you spend ages trying to get those gloves for your vw temp that you made and now your leaving again? pft :p (i'll take 'm for 5p if they really dont sell ;))

Hehe...I know...I hate having to sell em. But hib just doesnt appeal to me atm and I cant see me comming back anytime soon, so someone else might aswell get to use em.

And I need cash REALLY bad :p so might eventually sell em to you at extraspecial price ;)

/Dracus

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom