Auction on Flowing Antalya Shawl!

Bikt

Fledgling Freddie
Will sell the Flowing Antalya Shawl which i recieved on the ML7 because of my sacrifice, didnt get the ML7 but Ilyena showed good leadership and let me

Bikt

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry for my 1st thread, sometimes doing multipel things at the same time aint good.

Well to continue the 1st thread:

Ilyena let me had the 1st pick in lotto because of the sacrifice i had when doing the ML7. No ML7 recieved but i got Shawl instead and i will now sell it.

For those who are interested in the cloak, pm me in game or make post here.

Auction will take place today 2/11 at 20.00 gmt at Oceanus!

Bids start at 30p then the rest is up too u, got a few already who are interested so....

U will only recieve the cloak if ur the highest bidder with tha cash in ur hand!

Ur all welcome/ Bikt

P.S Any questions can be made in game, just pm me! D.S

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh

<breaks into song>

I closed my eyes..... drew back the curtains.... to see for certain.... what i thougth i knew.......

FlowingAntalyaShawl%20.jpg

Loch

Fledgling Freddie
31p anyway, assuming someone else bid 30p ;o

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Ilyena was very generous giving you 30plat

Kahland

One of Freddy's beloved
he was very generous to sacrifice his credit for ml7 even before he knew he'd get a cloak for it ?

Mercy

Fledgling Freddie
Yes BEFORE that , They ( Bikt and Cabbina ) didnt even know that they would have their first pick at the loots , Keane decided that AFTER they had sacrificed themselves, so no hard issues on this one !

Reg M.

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
really offtopic, but how did you "sacrifice" yourself?

best cloak ingame this :X

Kahland

One of Freddy's beloved
made katorii roam her maze instead of it wiping the raid, him and another alb autoreleased before we could move in and rezz them

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
He basicly helped Lure a bugged 7.8 mob away from the flames of volcanus room. They couldn't rez him in time so he autoreleased. They didn't wait for him to come back, so they have him the cloak at the end because he didn't get ML7 credit....Which was very generious

Frosen

Fledgling Freddie
Something tells me that next time a sacrifice has to be made half of Ilyena's bg wil run in and suicide :p

Kalthorine

Fledgling Freddie
Frosen said:
Something tells me that next time a sacrifice has to be made half of Ilyena's bg wil run in and suicide :p
Hehe... our evil plan to dupe half a bg raid into not getting as far as Typhon for the final lotto has finally been rumbled! Drat, drat and double drat... :flame:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom