auction MP dbl stitched silksteel vest

E

egidius

You're bidding on a AF 49 cloth vest 100% qual.

best there is with max imbue points.

bidding lasts till saturday 7 december midnight

bidding starts at 1.2 PP with 50gp increases

serious offers only please (eg. mids and hibs get lost. Get your own vests )

Egi

E

egidius

cloth lvl 51 bug

I just read about the display bug with lvl 51 cloth armour. Apparently it does have AF 51 although it displays only AF 49.

How about that eh ? AF on Egi's armour just improved 2 points

E

--Eraser--

well 1,2 P is a bit much tbh...and vests look gay imo :wub:

jk sound interessting and im sure its worth its price... but i can get a whole set 99% qual for 850 bucks and i am not that rich to affort yours im afraid :(

if noone else is interessted and you really want to get rid of it PM me in game, i come around to disencumber you then (yes i looked that word up)...

O

old.Odysseus

If nothing else shows, I will pay 500g for the vest.
I dont really need a 100% and i got a 99% already :)

edit:
also looking for sleeves, arms and legs as MP, will pay 300 a piece.

E

egidius

about mp value

a bit more info about why i consider 1.2 PP the absolute minimum price

50 tries on average to craft a MP
retry for vest is 20ish gp (it's a bit more)

20 times 50 is 1000 gp wasted in retries

add materials cost for one vest
add my time mindlessly pushing buttons. (i could just farm gp instead)

1200pp at least

if you want quality guys, you will have to pay for it

tbh, considering the rarity of MP pieces, the time involved in crafting them and the fact that almost noone is interested in 99% qual, my MP prices are more likely to raise then to drop.

I'd like to hear some other crafters opinions on this.

Egi

O

old.Odysseus

I agree on your calculations.
That said, manufacture price and retail value are not always directly linked.

No product is worth more than the customer is willing to pay for it. As the crafter, your options are to sell at the price offered or keep the product, hoping for a better offer.

E

--Eraser--

agree to ody...its your choice how much you want to have for the item and noone will blame you to be too expensive, cause MPs ARE worth a lot...but as ody said, you will have to see if anyone wants to pay that much and if not, its your choice what to do then...

D

Draylor

It looks as if vaulting these until spellcrafting arrives is going to be your best option.

At least for now it seems very few people are willing to pay anything even approaching "cost price" on masterpiece items. Crafted cloth armour is useless until spellcrafting arrives - hopefully by then more people will be willing to put in the time cash farming to be able to pay for it.

See Pin/Katou's jambiya auction for a little more evidence on this - in the same way that you consider 1.2plat the minimum for this vest that jambiya should sell for a minimum of 2.5plat. It currently stands at 1.6plat - for an item that even without spellcrafting would be wanted by many people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom