Auction: Malice Axe

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Aug 25, 2004
Messages
1,134
ok auctioning Malice

Starting at 4plat, buyout is 8plat or straight trade for a Guard of Valour. Bid increments of 1plat.

Go go!
 

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Aug 25, 2004
Messages
1,134
Will also accept a Golden Spear as buyout too :D
 

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Aug 25, 2004
Messages
1,134
yes but would take eons to collect tokens, but hey, MANY thanks for that helpful reply!
 

Sinnica

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Apr 15, 2004
Messages
731
Zzzz farming arts and selling for 412839481239 plats :wanker: :flame: :m00: :confused:





yes im frustrated that all encounters is always down when the 4238 times I assemble ppl to do them!
 

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
May 4, 2004
Messages
1,096
Sinnica said:
Zzzz farming arts and selling for 412839481239 plats :wanker: :flame: :m00: :confused:





yes im frustrated that all encounters is always down when the 4238 times I assemble ppl to do them!

afaik most on cm for 5pish as for farming encounters to sell? ever thought ppl went for it for the other items like belts he drops etc? should they shift+d the arti then?..
 

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Aug 25, 2004
Messages
1,134
lol

On my cm for 5plat now if anybody wants!
 

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Dec 25, 2003
Messages
1,745
Don't be so rude people - like someone said, it's most likely done for the nice belts that drop there.. besides, malice is one of the easiest encounters to do and scrolls are some of the hardest to get, so there's a lot of artifacts around compared to scrolls. And tbh, the price discussed in this thread is hardly anything these days... get over it :)
 

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Aug 25, 2004
Messages
1,134
In actual fact this particular malice was obtained when I was farming for Plaited Hair of Malamis but obviously this is a concept lost on some :)

and yes 5plat is very inexpensive in the current scheme of things.
 

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Dec 30, 2003
Messages
944
Zedenz said:
In actual fact this particular malice was obtained when I was farming for Plaited Hair of Malamis but obviously this is a concept lost on some :)

and yes 5plat is very inexpensive in the current scheme of things.
Keep in guild cha cha cha
Gifv to Ix cha cha cha \o/
 

Sinnica

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Apr 15, 2004
Messages
731
belxavier said:
afaik most on cm for 5pish as for farming encounters to sell? ever thought ppl went for it for the other items like belts he drops etc? should they shift+d the arti then?..
No :eek: just said I was annoyed that no damn encounter is up when i finally get ppl to do it :p
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom