Attn Tool fans, I have a question :x

O

old.LandShark

Anyone know where the song 'Prove it' comes from? It's not on opiate, undertow, lateralus or aenima... haven't got salival but it doesn't seem to be from that either. Anyone know? The mp3 I have isn't a live recording as far as I can tell...

M

Munkey-

Its not a TOOL song. Its a song by Chevelle, its proper track being 'Prove to you'

hope that helped

A

Arnor

Prove it is also a Bad Religion song, from ze album The Process of Believe.

I thought I had it all, thought the collection was complete until I stumbled over "Tool - Ultra Rare Tracks" which is a collection of songs not heard anywhere before, by me atleast. This cd includes No Quarter and Muhammad my Friend, Demon Cleaner and a couple of other good songs, 1 with RATM and 1 with Zach from RATM, a couple of other songs with players from other bands too.

Never heard of Prove it though..

A

Arnor

but it COULD be the bad religion thingy, seeing how I never heard either of them

O

old.LandShark

k, fair enough then. Likely the mp3 I have is a cover of the song, then, or do you know that the 'Tool - Prove it.mp3' lurking on kazaa is actually by Chevelle or whatever? :E

M

Munkey-

Its not by Tool.

Its a song by Chevelle thats been misnamed, and has been since the days of napster

E

Ekydus

I can't believe that there are people out there who like Tool. :eek7:

G

gengi

wtf are tool ?

The best band in the world ever (before Power Windows) is

RUSH

Later

E

--Eraser--

Originally posted by Arnor
This cd includes No Quarter and Muhammad my Friend, Demon Cleaner and...

hm "muhammad my friend" is also a song from tori amos :)
i remember the two featuring each other in another one as well, but cant remember the name...anyway will have to look for that one, must sound funneh! :clap:

O

old.Xarr

Originally posted by Ekydus

i like TOOL... no, wait. i love TOOL. in a fan-to-artist-non-sexual-way of course.

O

old.LandShark

Why? ;p
Tasteless oaf! :p

A

Arnor

Shoo little sheep, join the flock

G

gengi

Originally posted by Arnor
Shoo little sheep, join the flock

the Housemartins had a song about that on London 0 - Hull 4
it was called Sheep and was bloody brilliant when I were a lad at the college n' stuff

I'm old,

Later

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom