ATTN ALL PATRIOTS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

old.Uncle Sam

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>And ur still wrong, internet was invented here, as well as 'wireless communication' and
'land line telicomminication'.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

go here and educate yourself:
http://www.bergen.com/biz/geb0405199904054.htm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Erm, Linux was not invented THERE !, it was a very large project involving nearly every programmer in the world.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

it was based completely on Unix, invented by BELL Labs, modified by US universities.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Windows, CRAP.. im sorry but windows is crap, why take credit over somthing that
nobody likes.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well what percentage of user have Windows as an OS. I don't like it either, but its successful.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Compaq? heh, i dont know abt USA but over here Compaq has a reputation of having
crap support, crap hardware.. erm. crap prices?.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

just like w/Windows, successful

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Apple, ROFL. nothing i need to say here.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I mentioned Apple for historical reasons. Apple pioneered the GUI OS.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>America dont got shit, ell they have in the respect that half the country is made of large sewers from all the fat burger kings you have, one day it will sink, just like new
mexico is, and where are all those 30 million mexicans gonna migrate?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll give you that. We have more obese people per capita here than any other country, but I'm not one of those fat fucks. Anyway it just demonstrates plenty, and those people call themselves "festively plump".

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>oh, poor you.
You did forget somthing, you thick mofo.
and that is, what is the messagebourd about ?
QUAKE2.. and where do ID come from.. america.
yea the only americans i respect.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What about the ones that made all your hardware? The ones who saved your country (better late than never). The ones that saved your CONTINENT (from Serbia)?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>the only two americans we have met here are cheating lying ego concious twats, whos only goal is to make themselfs look amazing. americans are tossers.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Should I be insulted? WTF is a "tosser"? sounds like some salad utensil.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>and oh yea, you helped with the war, how? by singing all the time, smoking fags, chewing gum. and driving around like you own wherever you were.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thats what the victors do! No one in their right mind fucks w/the US military. We have NEVER lost a war except for Vietnam, and as it turns out so what? (No domino effect) We have NEVER had foreign troops occupy our soil. If we act a little arrogant, so be it! We are the pillars of democracy. Maybe not as "worldly" as you all, but we don't have to be. Why? cuz the world DOES revolve around us whether you like it or not.

G

Yer, just don't bother arguing with him. He's a twat who's doing this deliberately to get some sort of sad attention. If you answer you risk acting exactly like him, ie racist, ignorant and pathetic.

America is cool but i'd much rather live in Canada
smile.gif

O

old.YaYa

Uncle Sam i love you, if it were possible to elect a world leader, i would vote for you. Your wisdom is beyond all boundries known to us mortals. Please come over here and bless us with your presence (thats if you don't mind getting on a jet plane(we invented jet engines) coz the ones your ppl invented would take a long time with those little props).
smile.gif

BTW saxon i'd love to ignore him but i find this all, sadly, fun.

oh yeah....i never invented anything and neither did you so shut up. you , just like myself have prolly never done anything to effect or change this world in any way whatsoever, you base all your boasting on your assocoation with your country, so, if this is the case....i am the best quake player in the world because thresh plays quake too so i am associated with him...hmmm doesnt seem to make much sense that, but then again neither do you....oh shit ramble mode off

oops

aarrggghhhhhh

bogey at four oclock, shit theres three of them, mommy pass the milk, sorry nurse

O

old.Mincer

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>but if it wasn't for the US Bombers, I'd have to be saying "guttentag" to all of you<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ahh, but if it werent for British Colonists, you would be speaking one of French, Spanish, Dutch, Portugese or a Native Indian dialect, and the good old US of A would be consist of about 7 different countries

And in agreement with Speccy, if I could choose a country to live in it would be Canada, since it's less full of stuck up tossers, and I dont care if you don't know what that means.

O

old.trekker

What a sad life you yankees must lead if this is how you get your pleasure in life.

O

old.graZe

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>but if it wasn't for the US Bombers, I'd have to be saying "guttentag" to all of you<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

FFS you prick, it's Guten Tag :p

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I have just read this thread and it brings back memories of similar times concerning America and the Rest of the Small countries that exist outside of it's borders.

Your quote about Serbia is totally wrong. The main UN force is made up of British Troops.

WWII was in fact turned by the Battle of Britain using RAF planes (btw, British).

Can you actually point out 2 wars that America has won on its own without outside intervention? I know you beat some poxy little country no bigger than a couple of blocks (Grenada, or something), but that's it.

One more thing, I have a tree in my back garden that has more history than America, how cool is that
smile.gif

DBs
Proud to be British and would never live in a society full of guns, lawyers and people who thrive on icecream and burgers.

O

old.DaButcha

How can we have any respect for people who's favourite pastime is marrying their sister/lynching black people/shooting each other then refusing to do anything about it (delete as aplicable). They invented Line Dancing, for goodness sake! It isn't an activity it is a perpertration. People who do it should have it put on their criminal record. It makes murder look like a wholesale family activity. It is the conclusive argument for the bringing back of the death penalty! Why not just take 'Country',drop the 'ry' and put in 's'.

[This message has been edited by DaButcha (edited 11 September 1999).]

O

old.[MOD]Psycho

Look drop this thread it is really annoying, OK most Americans are BIG FAT and UGLY and like to sleep with their SISTERS but don't hold that against them, hold against them the fact that in every war that has threatened them they have launched a pre-emptive assualt against their opponents and the only one they didn't what happened? They got completey screwed over (remember Pearl Harbour), damn shame. Also best rained troops, the SAS could take out the whole of the US armed forces and still have enough energy left to go home and screw their wives, Americans are to fat to do that unless their wives are also fat. I mean OMFG look at Jerry Springer; he has a good TV show but he was a polition, an American politition, lol. Bill Clinton, aparently the most powerfull man in the world, I would do a better job of hiding an affair, Americans are just so thick, oh also they smell. WW2, you saved us? more like we saved you, the Nazis had they conquered us would have come after you fat American pricks, again another pre-emptive invasion. It is also Guten Tag but when WW2 was on they changed it to hail Hitler ok tosser (I'm sure you do a lot), lol. Oh and come on best equipment in the World, you develop the Stealth bomber/fighter for Billions and within a month we have a radar that can detect it....
That is it for now, I'm sure I'll be back to rip it some more. Again Americans smell.

[This message has been edited by [MOD]Psycho (edited 11 September 1999).]

O

old.frankie

way hey
nice post here uncle m8
Anyways i just like to say this, Of all the americans i have met you are the only one who is evil, horrible and nasty.
I have many US reletives and friends and none come over as twattish as you, they are genrally nice people who have a lot of respect for british peep.
I am wanting to move to america simply because of the economic goodness that america has, and the big cheap nice cars.
Anyway i like the US but people like you make it a bad name.
Please stop in the name of your country.
Thats all

------------------
-------------------------
members.xoom.com/alfa1000

=DI=DR_FRANKENSTIEN

O

old.[GA] Shovel

I'm sorry - but I just can't stop laughing.....

To return to the original point - Quake 2 is a GAME. You do NOT win money from it (or not on servers where you can use bots anyway).
In fact - you get ABSOLUTELY NOTHING from using a bot.
I am not a good player - I have a Cyrix 166 and 32 meg of RAM - my Voodoo II does not make aiming any easier. I get pings of around 200. Do I care?
Of course not.
This is a GAME. I suppose you also think that it is also OK to go around invisible? To make up for the fact that you have the reaction times of a snail and are so slow you probably haven't yet spotted that we don't want your b*t.
If you have ever tried playing respectably with 10 mates on DM1 it is absolute carnage! It is wonderful, brilliant and suddenly you think - maybe we should pay some credit to the americans. Until you remember that one of the lead men on Q3a is also british... Oh well - I guess you guys can't do anything right can you?

The reason brits don;t use bots is becasue we are an honourable and respectable type of people who believe in having a reputation based on how good we are - not how well some other cheating american has programmed a bot for you (which as we have stated many times before - is not actually playing. In fact you may as well not actually be playing.)

Thakn you for your time - I'm sure you americans have a very hectic schedule with all the affairs (&lt;-note dual meaning) you must have on at the moment.

Now go to any one of the UK Leagues and see lots of clans fragging each other for fun - because it is a game that we play for enjoyment (and occasional stress relief).

I would say go to Q2battleUK - but only cause I'm involved in it. We also don't yet have a message board of our own to slate you on....

------------------
Shovel shovel@q2battleuk.com
Grey Area
Q2BATTLEUK

O

old.Exocet

&gt;us=USA
&gt;they=UK
&gt;stood there in their tidy red jackets in &gt;nice orderly line while we mowed em down &gt;from our hideouts! But GOD forbid they get &gt;out of order and fight with some common &gt;sense!

Um, do you want me to remind you about when you entered the First World war and helped the allies on the western Front...

It was more like 1914 than 18 ffs, The Germans were using Storm-Troopers and hiding in a forest.
So what tactic did the Yanks (Wanks surely) use? Ah yes, the tried and tested slow saunter through the trees. How pleasant. Except they lost more in that conflict than both the British AND French put together for the last couple of months... Dumb fucks.

btw, you seen 'The Thin Red Line Yet'? An accurate representation of American Generalmanship (?). Plan? Of course, rush some heavily fortified Japanese bunkers. Brilliant.

D-Day, well, the Americans managed to arse that one big-time didn't they? I can see it now,
GI#1: Where we goin' then?
GI#2: Some beach somewhere...
GI#3: Aah Dang, I've left me travellers map of Europe at home.
GI#1: Nevermind, let's just land at some random beach and all get blown up ayway, I mean, it's not like we're at all well trained or anything...
GI#2: Woo hoo, let's get it on...
BOOM! (Everyone dies)

Fools

[GA][TKT]Exocet

O

old.YaYa

I've got to agree with frankie here, i don't dislike Americans (3 of the clan i'm in are american and my mates wife is american), just dislike pillocks like sam.
He obviously gets something from this...ah well, each to thier own..............no,no, sorry fuck off
smile.gif

seriously

btw we ran a lanparty at the weekend and played a freezetag game (4 against 10 with two of us as ratbots from this dicks site) at the end of the party. We told everyone afterwards we were bots and are thinking of making it a regular feature of our events, the ratbot challenge. It is a seriously funny thing to watch as you rail ppl out of your sides and your ass, and as long as nobody minds then we say this is ok, but this is a lanparty where we know nearly everyone and are having a laugh, to use them on the net is just lame

O

old.s@xon

This has gone on tooooooooo long now. FFS how has this thread managed to get to 2 pages!!!!

Please, please, please, please can we leave it alone now? It seems Uncle Sam already has.

O

old.Exocet

Must just do this last one, pls?

&gt;Thats what the victors do! No one in their &gt;right mind fucks w/the US military. We have &gt;NEVER lost a war except for Vietnam, and as &gt;it turns out so what? (No domino effect) We &gt;have NEVER had foreign troops occupy our &gt;soil. If we act a little arrogant, so be &gt;it! We are the pillars of democracy. Maybe &gt;not as "worldly" as you all, but we don't &gt;have to be. Why? cuz the world DOES revolve &gt;around us whether you like it or not.

Um, sorry? You don't seem to realise how crap the US miltary really is. I assume you know who Delta Force are? Well, in the last 30 odd years, they have only managed about 2 successful missions. Compare to the SAS and I think most will agree that this is not especially good...

Also (and this is tw00) an American officer said about two decades ago (I think):
'If we only take %50 casaulties then we feel that we have done well' (or thereabouts) Unfortunately he was talking about TRAINING FFS!

In the Gulf War, an American A-10 squadron managed to mistake a CAMEL for an Iraqi Tank. The Camel was abruptly shot to shit. Mistake? Dumb? Creitnous Morons?

Yes to all of those. Now fuck off and don't come back so that we can return to some more intellectual conversation without some annoying tossers like you spoiling everything

[GA][TKT]Exocet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom