Attepted RR on Hibernia

asyveth

Fledgling Freddie
Would just like to thank all albs who showed up for this and especially Archealer for organising it all every1 did there bit and was a very enjoyable night glad to see albs still can work 2gether like this.

I was on my wind theurg Silvarion and he had a very enjoyable night and so did all who came from the Guards of Avalon alliance as it started out as a /as rvr night got a pm from Archealer so we went to help.

Took bolg helped on other towers very very good night thnx againg Archealer m8 pm me ingame if u need us again and we be there.

Thnx all once again for a gr8 night

Asyveth/Silvarion

GM and Founder of Guards Of Avalon

limpit

Fledgling Freddie
ah, thats what went on... we just got a /as message saying 'relic raid' and that was it... no mention that is was us on the attack, and the guy who said it didn't reply to any of our questions so i just carried on doing my thing..

hopefully i'll be at the next one, and we'll get our +20% everything bonus and teach those bug abusing banshees a lesson

Frozodo

Fledgling Freddie
if u mean them shooting thru the walls that aint a bug according to Mythic.. it was nice run thru from albies and nice defending from hibbies:D

BigE

One of Freddy's beloved
Good night and well ran raid grats Archealer and everyone who turned up

Lorimez Shadowblade

Fledgling Freddie
Imo Silvarion did a super job in the smaller BG.

Very organised and kept players going - a real assest to Albion. :cheers:

Sir I salute you :worthy:

/bow

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Finally gave us the chance to remove that ugly red stain on our realmwar map, too. :)

Spetsnaz

Fledgling Freddie
i liked this RR ... great playing from both sides nice attacking and defending

/salute!!!!

ceator

Fledgling Freddie
On Behalf of Legion Flavia Firma and Supremacy Alliance i'd like to congratulate Archealer for an excellent RR attempt, I was on my infiltrator. I was from the start to the very end.
It was timed to perfection, a few minor hiccups but nothing major. Well done to those hibs as well for defending well (we had you covered though:D )

Next time we could probably not attempt to take as many keeps, just enough to open the Relic Gates then go for the big one and halleluja!!

PM me in game for the next one and supremacy alliance will be proud to help you Archealer m8ty.

Again, Well done and see you on the next one.

Stay Safe

Gwyri
**** GM of Legion Flavia Firma****
**** Hunt/Raid Minister of Supremacy Alliance****
Ceamborn

Ceapor etc, etc

Comos

Loyal Freddie
This RR was great fun, had a very nice leader. I really thought we were gonne pull it off as some albs seemed to be able to keep mids busy in their own frontier and we were doing very well in Hibernia. But then right after the DC take we lost like half of the BG :(

asyveth

Fledgling Freddie
thnx lorii :)

I was just doing what i could to get the job done. as there was 2 bg's my bg being for my /as rvr event i was in constant communication with Archealer as to how htings where going. My bg's main aim was bolg t1 and keep which we did very efficiently few defenders but nothing to worry about really.

Well done to those in my bg for listening and carrying out instructions quickly and efficiently worked well and the proof was in the taking :)

Again archealer if you need me pm and i see what i can do m8 :)

Thnx again Lorii the bg made it work not jsut me i was just pushing in the right direction. But albs can work 2gether last night proved it so keep it up guys gj by all.

Deepfried

One of Freddy's beloved
had a great night thnx Silv:)
and to think i turned down the group first of all to make someone some dyes
deepfried

uron

Loyal Freddie
was a nice raid, was in GoA alliance BG, but only for end really. was doing Ml1 and grp steps on another alt :(
generally nice run :) gratz albs

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Comos said:
This RR was great fun, had a very nice leader. I really thought we were gonne pull it off as some albs seemed to be able to keep mids busy in their own frontier and we were doing very well in Hibernia. But then right after the DC take we lost like half of the BG :(
When you lost 1/2 your bg, You only had about 50 more then :)

Comos

Loyal Freddie
Infanity said:
When you lost 1/2 your bg, You only had about 50 more then :)

Not sure about numbers after DC take. We were outnumbered at nged though, at the point where the tower got razed.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Comos said:
Not sure about numbers after DC take. We were outnumbered at nged though, at the point where the tower got razed.

You got outnumberd just towards the last part, and i still think it was by about 10 hibs max.

All night there was a high about of albs to hibs though.

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Infanity said:
You got outnumberd just towards the last part, and i still think it was by about 10 hibs max.

All night there was a high about of albs to hibs though.

Mind you, people always feel outnumbered, cos you see your realm numbers as /who emain or whatever - which excludes /anon people, and you see enemy numbers from guard/keep spam, which includes pets. It'd be quite easy for both sides to be 'outnumbered'.

Darzil

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Darzil said:
Mind you, people always feel outnumbered, cos you see your realm numbers as /who emain or whatever - which excludes /anon people, and you see enemy numbers from guard/keep spam, which includes pets. It'd be quite easy for both sides to be 'outnumbered'.

Darzil
Na mate, I mean outnumberd as in being in a keep and seeing 20 people pottering about, and opening the keep door to find 189 albs.

My maths aint good, but it tells when theres a few more ! ;o

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom