Attention, stun easy moders invading Albion (nt)

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
You not ever stopped and thought about your own class while whining about baseline stun?

Mael, 50th ment.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Aaaaah, this is another baseline stun? Watch out for spinesprout inc then :eek:
Think baseline is the least you have to worry about from hibs, more bothered by grapplebots and 20 healers per group :<

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
This thread makes me wanna RvR and stun nuke nuke an alb :<

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
Straef said:
Aaaaah, this is another baseline stun? Watch out for spinesprout inc then :eek:
Think baseline is the least you have to worry about from hibs, more bothered by grapplebots and 20 healers per group :<
Healers be da Middie class imo!

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Maeloch said:
You not ever stopped and thought about your own class while whining about baseline stun?

Mael, 50th ment.

I do not stun people in Molvik that do not have Purge II and CB + stun feedback and one bolt them for 600 with my Sorc at level 35 as happenend to my earth wizzard yesterday.

No worries, I am playing hard mode, unbuffed, 28 in body, no artifacts, and I will delete my char at RR5 and never hit ML9. I also insta die on any incomings due to lag.

Easy moder :).

Gamah

Banned
Difference between minstrels and overpowered lamer hibs xD (Gotta get the dig in) is that we dont stun then do 600 dmg a second killing things before stun is off..(cept warlocks with shit resists..)

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
Difference between minstrels and overpowered lamer hibs xD (Gotta get the dig in) is that we dont stun then do 600 dmg a second killing things before stun is off..(cept warlocks with shit resists..)
Should really start styling then gamgam! :eek:

Sardine

One of Freddy's beloved
Nothings changed about Baseline stun since the game was devoloped, the whines only started to come since ToA, whys that? Because 25 dex cap, 10% cast speed combined with stun and nuking is overpowerd.

So your theroeticly (sp!) your whining about castspeed being overpowerd while your a caster yourself and use the benefits of 25 dex cap and cast speed?

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
Wish I did 600 damage a second :(

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Sardine said:
Nothings changed about Baseline stun since the game was devoloped, the whines only started to come since ToA, whys that? Because 25 dex cap, 10% cast speed combined with stun and nuking is overpowerd.

So your theroeticly (sp!) your whining about castspeed being overpowerd while your a caster yourself and use the benefits of 25 dex cap and cast speed?

Not whining about anything, if this game would make me whine, I'd quit it :p.

And no, once again, this stun in end game discussion is so irrelevant, as I outlined above baseline stun is way overpowered before already.

Btw., 4% casting speed and no dex cap at all here. Anti easy-mode if you want it this way.

A

Aoln

Sardine said:

I agree, nerf casting speed and casting damage and leave the stun.

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
also nerf all stealthers even sbs! givf Bds´6 pets and game would be ok xD

sneakies

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:

No, in the case of mincers, ull run after someone, and mezz on the run, attack em, and halfway through qc ull stun them or walk through and then stun, and then... youll finish it off by also using FZ (not that you did this to me about 2 weeks ago or nought ;))

OR

You'll meep 5, insta stun and /y :)

//edit: feel free to remove our baseline stun and give us a spec bolt range mezz btw... I'd quite like to stand a chance against a fg :)

sneakies

Fledgling Freddie
you wasted it on me ;)

i suck :>

Besides, ive not long been RR5, and since i dinged RR5, i've not even bothered RVR'ing (cept for my once a week rvr grp /o/) :/

But your RR8, ML10 (?) and have enough utility to put an opt hib group to shame. Im a fresh faced RR5 caster, who cant be arsed to waste 6 months getting ML10, and has enough utility to make any caster in the game LOL. Rock on all my abilities of: a stun, a nuke, and an ae nuke, and a pet if i can be bothered to go find one.

//edit: But i dont mind, i have fun on it, what more can i ask for? :)

Vilje

Fledgling Freddie
Sardine said:

I think it was when NF came the baseline stun became op (I dont like to use that word, but cant think of anything better atm), since hibs have the advantage of stunning their own targets before nuking em in keep/tower sieges. I feel like we dident notice it as much back in OF, since the fights in general was bigger, and it was more open field battles. It's more *personal* now, in a way I cant quite explain.

Before it was like - The hibs ( or albs ) are in the courtyard - you are zerged - end of story

Now it's like - you see an enemy on top of the BM - It's you or him - You are stunned (damn purge not up) - You're dead - You read his/her name and check his/her damage.

Before it was the Mids, the Albs, or the hibs, now its <Insert name here>

Anyway, thats how I feel about it =)

Kella

Fledgling Freddie
Remove Baseline stun from Hib casters cool..will we get chain stunning pets like Caba or Theurg ? cool givf..sounds much better to me

sneakies

Fledgling Freddie
bleh dorga, ur not even allowed pets, if you were to lose stun, you'd clearly need that bolt range mezz ;)

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Gamah said:

Can you or can you not kill a caster within stun duration? If that gets purged what about the same for FZ duration? :).

Also u know how many ra's i need to kill u when we meet when u just need to use purge? ;) (ofc if i get the jump and u got purge down it's like u say, but i dont get the jump on stealthers in general).

Anyhow moc lifetap + 2 aoe CC + ML9 convoker + debuffs + ichor (jaja i know sorcs think it's crap but = one more aoe CC and get out of jail free card and I use it to kite on my VW so i'm sure sorcs can do to) + sorc rr5 melee immune RA >>>>>>> baseline stun. I'd swap anyday.

Mael, 50th ment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom