Question Attention of TDC

tierk

Part of the furniture
Is there anyway you can sticky that photography competition in OT while it is still in General?

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Not possible, the software does not allow this without some form of modification.

The only thing he could do is create a new thread with a link pointing to the Photography competition thread in General and then sticky that....

tierk

Part of the furniture
Not possible, the software does not allow this without some form of modification.

The only thing he could do is create a new thread with a link pointing to the Photography competition thread in General and then sticky that....

Ah ha. In that case we could always start our own one on here for OT peeps!! :D Not sure how much interest in it but no harm in asking.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Is there much point though? The subjects are so crap that nobody really bothers any more. The current subject is "Glass" I mean, come on, give people something to work with!

All that has been posted is reflections of things which is a bit poor really but what else is there? A picture of a pint glass? A nice looking window?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Deebs; can you not move the thread to OT temporarily, then move it back to general with a re-direct left in place here?

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
Or just go to the General Forum and look at it from there, its really not a scary place!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeah, that's why i made that thread copy here. It took me what, a minute?

Just like i didin general hen TdC was busy.

If people actually did something instead of just sit on their arse and cry for Deebs'n'crew to fix everything, things maybe could get smoother ;)

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I am not all powerful :(

Only Deebs has a nose large enough to rip through the forum-thread continuum! :D

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
Its like a black hole spewing time into the universe...

And if I got that quote wrong im sure Kryten will be along in a minute to administer my punishment.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Jeez all this "picking on Deebs" .... :p

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
because you're worth it!

vajaz1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom