attention for all smaller/newley formed guilds without alliances:

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
rightyo.. wanna al pull in the same direction and work together? make things a bit easier? maybes become part of an allance that will make not just you or your guild stronger coz of it? but albion as a whole? well... pm me as the chars in my sig.. lets see what we can do guys :) lets not be alone :)

gonna be playing alb/pryd full time now.. and if u know me from hib/exc.. u will know this is how the third biggest alliance over there started... even if u are 2 peeps.. its better than 2 peeps with nobody to talk too aint it?

may even get a call for important stuff like keep takes and stuff if we impress :D

got nowt to lose.. do it.. do it.. DO IT :)

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
Celtic Fist - 21 guilds - Excalibur server- more rp's than anyone else in the world.

now u tell me big alliances dont work.... musta missed that...

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
ilaya said:
Celtic Fist - 21 guilds - Excalibur server- more rp's than anyone else in the world.

That's just strict rules as and stuff being all tence about everything. After being in the largest alliance in albion for ages, we left it as it became really -_- I'm now in an alliance of 5 guilds where 3 of them are active.

It's a chatgroup and the "spam" is not useless, we chat about like everything and announce things, it's so loose and cheers people up. It's like 5 guilds linked together, Celtic Fist Alliance isn't like that ~~

Graknak

Fledgling Freddie
ilaya said:

No offence but quality over quantity.

Being large and eating up alot of rp's just because yer the main zerg of the realm doesn't mean yer a good alliance.
Besides small alliances who use skill&tactics will more often be praised by their opponents then random cannonfodder :S

Duzzy

Fledgling Freddie
Terror Inc might be intrested, as we are only 2 (atm 1, me :)) active players, Im working on toa, and would be happy to have someone to talk with, get help from, and even help others! Becouse we all know how booring it is to lvl artifact, farming scroll etc.

I'll try PM you tonight!

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
ilaya said:

lol

leviathane

Part of the furniture
ilaya said:

quote where i said they dont work. FYI i said they get annoying.

Minimez

Fledgling Freddie
Maybe leviathane was being constructive in a way by offering the advice of Not getting to big.

igli

Fledgling Freddie
Duzzy said:
Terror Inc might be intrested, as we are only 2 (atm 1, me :)) active players, Im working on toa, and would be happy to have someone to talk with, get help from, and even help others! Becouse we all know how booring it is to lvl artifact, farming scroll etc.

I'll try PM you tonight!

Hear Hear!!!! Go for it.

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
SoulFly said:
That's just strict rules as and stuff being all tence about everything. After being in the largest alliance in albion for ages, we left it as it became really -_- I'm now in an alliance of 5 guilds where 3 of them are active.

It's a chatgroup and the "spam" is not useless, we chat about like everything and announce things, it's so loose and cheers people up. It's like 5 guilds linked together, Celtic Fist Alliance isn't like that ~~

True.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom