attention all necro's

Fellbeast

Loyal Freddie
Spent two hours in Emain tonight. Nobody wants to take necro's in grps because we're so-called bad damage dealers. I've kinda got enough of the Alb typical refusal of taking necro's in Rvr. To them we're only good for pl'ing people and giving them money.

That's why from now on all necro's should refuse to pl people.

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
LOL

...like Albion is flooded by charitable Necros who´re powerlevelling other people left right and middle, and not just friends, guildies or their own alts.

Meduza

One of Freddy's beloved
Fellbeast said:
Spent two hours in Emain tonight. Nobody wants to take necro's in grps because we're so-called bad damage dealers. I've kinda got enough of the Alb typical refusal of taking necro's in Rvr. To them we're only good for pl'ing people and giving them money.

That's why from now on all necro's should refuse to pl people.
tbh i dont rly think any1 PLs complete strangers...

Fellbeast

Loyal Freddie
But we're constantly being spammed by PL demands and money demands. All I ask is that Necro's get a little more respect from their realmmates

kirennia

Part of the furniture
The only way a non-fotm class is going to get a group regularly in RvR is if they join a set group. That is the sad fact that is the game nowadays; it isn't just albion, it's hib and especially mid too. It's the exact same in every game, as time progresses people want a more and more perfect group in order to stand a better chance over the other fotmers and so it all builds upto exact setup vs. exact setup.

Necros main problems at the moment are that a healer can simply mezz you and you stand there.....and you stand there....and you stand there....then just as mezz breaks, you're remezzed and you're standing there....Necros have no timer immunity to mezz until 1.69 when they get a self-demezz. Of course theres always the issue of the healer having to manually select your pet in order to heal and boy o boy does that get annoying fast. And also the fact your lvl 44 pet is taken into consideration when you cast spells so get higher resist rate. Ooh and the damage being low.

That's just imo though. 1.69 will bring them up the rankings a bit I hope cause in RvR they have the potential to be quite fun :)

Fellbeast

Loyal Freddie
Yaay. In other terms. DaoC is just one more game that is (forgive me the word) fucked then.

Fellbeast

Loyal Freddie
Oh and BTW friend of mine who plays on french servers doesn't have this problem

Fellbeast

Loyal Freddie
In other terms if I wanna do some RVR, I have to own 2 accounts? Hmm. seems a bit exxagerated to me

Galoma

Fledgling Freddie
Fellbeast said:
But we're constantly being spammed by PL demands and money demands. All I ask is that Necro's get a little more respect from their realmmates

so say "NO"!!! how hard can it be...

and yes we are getting /send's from ppl wanting pl... and u can just ingore them if u want... i almost never pl strangers :) only ppl from guild or m8s... never strangers... and about giveing monny out... sure i havd out a bit of monny when i C a lvl 8 trying to lvl the old way, with sucky armor :) then i gibe them a few (10-50g) to help them... but i never just hand out monny to ppl that IS asking for it...

if u ask for silver u will get gold :) but ask for gold and i ignore u :twak:

Fellbeast

Loyal Freddie
that'sq exactly what I'll do from now on. And any cleric asking me for mana can kiss my ...

Fellbeast

Loyal Freddie
Oh dear I'm afraid I've done something stupid... Was so anfry right after the thing I've deleted my chars in Alb =/ Even the level 50 :twak:

Dimmer

Fledgling Freddie
lool just give necros a wors reputation then they already have by being no help in the realm at all... why don't you just help the mids instead?

I have my necro soloed in RVR mostly he's 3L4 and it did not take that long...

and for the fact you did not get a grp is not that no one ever gets a grp as a necro.. I never had any big problems getting one you prolly just unlucky

give it a rest and give your realm a chance or try rolling another char and se how they work with necros.

Fellbeast

Loyal Freddie
Tooo late for that; deleted the stuff; As far as I'm concerned, it's not my realm anymore.
It's not the first time it happened to me, actually. Every time I want to go RVR, and lok for a grp, all I hear is 'go farm' or when I ask for grp, I get radically ignored. when I say something like "hey, am I being ignored here? :)" they answer "You're a necro, what did you expect?" (literal quote from last night); So far for a nice Gaming community.

Galoma

Fledgling Freddie
lol u deleted :fluffle: u need help m8y :p

necros ain't for rvR atm... its a fact :) and hope u use your brain a bit more in the next realm :) or u will be rerolling again in a few weeks...

and necros solo is fun in RvR, just sad u never tryed it

Fellbeast

Loyal Freddie
Had you been in my place. every single time I went into RVR, I didn't find a grp. When I went out on my own. I got owned by a stealther. Not exactly my idea of fun, honestly.

To all those ******** who don't want Necro's in their grp, thx for getting me disgusted of what could have been a fine realm.

bahamot

Fledgling Freddie
Fellbeast said:
Oh dear I'm afraid I've done something stupid... Was so anfry right after the thing I've deleted my chars in Alb =/ Even the level 50 :twak:
sorry for convincing you
love2.jpg

but really, I never asked a necro to pl me, and been serius about it :)

Fellbeast

Loyal Freddie
I know Bahamot. I'm really sorry if I got a bit aggressive towards you at a moment (I really am). It's not you, you've been quite friendly towards me at that time.

Aashild

Fledgling Freddie
just get a second account and PL some grp char if u want a grp

Fellbeast

Loyal Freddie
Don't start that again. Pay twice to play the game? LOL. Now that's silly

Dukat

Resident Freddy
woah, sounds like ur angwy!

take a step back from the situation and look at what ur saying objectivley.

ok so ppl /send you asking for pl and money, must be hard being a necro, but then thats the trade off for being able to get to 50 so fast. not being funny but my pally has a fair few ppl asking for money or pl, its not only you necros that get the /send's, ok so you may get a few more, but as i said, its the trade off.

As for rvr grps, to be honest as ppl have already said, necro's aint the best at rvr, and so you arent in as much demand as other characters. it isnt everyone else's fault that you rolled a necro, is it? if you was a groupleader about to head out into emain, and u had one more spot left, would you take a class that you consider somehow worse than others? no, you wouldnt, so dont expect others to.

and because u rolled a necro, and now get alot of pm's from ppl who dont know any better, you say your going to 'disown' the realm? "call for all necros not to pl" ? sorry m8 but other ppl who play necros aint all going to be as easily offended as you are, and they aint going to do what you tell them to.

get real. necro's are dodgy classes, theres the few necros that have caused trouble and given the class a bad name in many ppl's eyes. and yes, thats wrong, but its life, put urself in other ppl's boots and think a bit before u start shouting ur mouth off on a forum.

bahamot

Fledgling Freddie
Fellbeast said:
Don't start that again. Pay twice to play the game? LOL. Now that's silly
actualy, alot of people pay twice to have a buffbot

Fellbeast

Loyal Freddie
The class can be good in RVR. Every class is good if you know how to use it. Necro's just aren't given the chance decently.

Yes, I am angry for that.

In every roleplaying game, be it on PC or tabletop, judging chars on their class and not on the player's abilities is the biggest mistake you can make.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Fellbeast said:
The class can be good in RVR. Every class is good if you know how to use it. Necro's just aren't given the chance decently.

Yes, I am angry for that.

In every roleplaying game, be it on PC or tabletop, judging chars on their class and not on the player's abilities is the biggest mistake you can make.

and so every necro should /ignore the realm?

erm.
nope, cant see the point there.

so there is a great injustice! necros dont get a fair chance for rvr!

EQUAL RIGHTS FOR NECROS!! ? yea right.

my scout didnt get many pve groups, i didnt get a fair chance, many infs had it worse than i did. so what? i got round it, they got round it. my scouts now lvl 47 (not /leveled), im getting there, i adapted, i didnt just give up as soon as it got hard. niether should you.

bahamot

Fledgling Freddie
doesnt cost that much really, if you work that is.
Its not like I judge a class by name, if its that what you mean. I know what every class in game can do. a necros spells would have been perfect if necro didnt stay messed whole battle.

Fellbeast

Loyal Freddie
Dukat said:
my scout didnt get many pve groups, i didnt get a fair chance, many infs had it worse than i did. so what? i got round it, they got round it. my scouts now lvl 47 (not /leveled), im getting there, i adapted, i didnt just give up as soon as it got hard. niether should you.

Doesn't that prove there's something fantastically wrong with the community?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom