-= Attention All Berserkers! =-

O

old.Koogan

-= Attention All Berserkers! =-

Many of you both in and out of the Berserker community have likely heard or read about the uproar surrounding a recent stealth nerf to Left-Axe in version 1.50 (live U.S. version). After denying that any change had been made for several weeks, Mythic has finally admitted that an unannounced and untested reduction in base damage was made to the Doublefrost style. Being the staple of every Berserker, the change to this style was noticed immediately by many. We are now at the point where Mythic is claiming that at the lower levels there should be at most a 3% reduction in damage and at the higher levels, an increase in damage over 1.49. We Berserkers know full well that these statements are absurd as we witness what is being reported by some as up to a 50% reduction in damage using this style.

Rather then conduct their own testing in response to the outrage by the player community; Mythic insists that we the players need to provide proof of their mistake. Proof in the form of logs comparing damage before 1.50 and after. U.S. players have no way to run on servers running “old code” to generate the pre-nerf logs required. I am here to beg of those of you playing on the European servers to contact me at kooganberserker@hotmail.com to get logs or arrange tests to show the damage you are doing while running on version 1.48 to compare to the damage we are seeing in 1.50. If you play a Berserker please take the time to assist in this campaign, as when the European servers are updated to 1.50 you will be suffering the same fate. Thanks in advance for any help.

-Koogan

S

SFXman

Glad to see that some do take action if nerfs go over the top.

E

erl

We are still only running 1.45 here, just for your information. I'm not playing a berserker myself, but I hope you'll get some answers, that nerf seems to be pretty stupid.

S

SFXman

Yeah... we need to wait another month till 1.48 :)

D

DeSlisser

Read friday grab bag on www.camelotherald.com

In interview Sanya states that for high spec LA there is no need for whining, changes have been made.

T

Tigerius

I wish you best of luck in beating them at their own game (though usually by nature impossible :( . If you don't get a response here soon I might just roll up a zerker alt on another server. It's a level34 style aye? Bit too high for me to do in a whimse.

K

klavrynd

@ deslisser :

Taking a look at your sig, you obviously have no idea what "nerf" means , try playing a gimped class for a change and then you'll have a viable reason for calling people "whiners"

X

Xtro

wow Koogan registering and posting on here :D

Koog I doubt you'll ever read this forum again but if you do a big "HI" from some refugees from Northland Alliance :clap:

Hope you are still racking the RP's in m8.

S

SilverHood

yeah SFXman, new version will = death pf scouts

I already deleted my scout, and started on hib

S

Silence

u could just join our commuinty and make a level 50 bezerker before we get 1.50

O

old.Arnor

Koog: damn straight I will logg this shiat

O

old.tuppe

this is important thing.
i have been followed and read this "bugfixing" from us forum.

its good ask this same thing from german and french server too, there is higher population so get faster higher ammount logs.
dont know where are these communities mainforum?

italy is allready in 1.48 time!
daoc page addres is http://www.daoc.it/
there is mainforum too, so easy post.
good luck!

O

old.Prof

Mythic speaks thruth.

The Zerkers speak thruth.

The point is if I read it correctly, Mythic only nerfed damage of ONE style, and improved generally the damage of most other styles.

The problem is Mythic nerfed the Zerkers most important style, they use all the time, hence Mythic can perfectly come up with a max 3 % reduction when they do their general testing of LA damage, while zerkers who rely heavely on one style notice a far higher drop in damage output.

Right ?

O

Olgark

I got a Zerker at level 16 yeh I know a bit low, but if someone could tell me how to make a log of combat damage and how to read it I would do my best to help out.

O

old.tuppe

L activate or unactivate.

chat.log is maded in dir where game is.
look it before, there is maybe alott stuff allready :)

O

old.EoO_Raphael

Why they are hurting any melee's capability when they have such a tough time in rvr anyway is a little crazy.

S

SFXman

Originally posted by SilverHood
yeah SFXman, new version will = death pf scouts
But whyyyyyyyyyy!??!?! I LOVE my scout and then some patch ruins the class, damnit!

K

klavrynd

mmkay

now imagine you spent ages getting it to 50 instead of 28

S

SFXman

Exactly :)

I would understand very well how people start "campaigns" like this.

O

Olgark

Originally posted by tuppe
L activate or unactivate.

chat.log is maded in dir where game is.
look it before, there is maybe alott stuff allready :)

Okay found the Chat.LOG
But what do I need to actualy read whats in it ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom