Attending WGW this year

redfox

Fledgling Freddie
Meet up with a few daoc gamers (sadly enough) last WGW in November, was wondering if anyone was attending this fall :touch:

Ezteq

Queen of OT
aw i love rl meetings but i wont be here that month :( hope you have a good time though

kain

Fledgling Freddie
me and a few buddies are heading there this Nov, you may have noticed me last November... I had a hissy fit after missing icubus succubus.

but i'm not going to the fall one... I'm dirt poor

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
So... what's the deal with Goths anyway?

I doubt I'll ever get used to the idea of men wearing nail-polish, eye shadow etc ... As if making yourself look 'different' wasn't enough, Goths need to listen to bad music and look depressed all the time!

Maybe I'm generalising... but I work with people like this and I wonder, maybe if they washed away the make-up, put on bright clothes and listen to S Club7 or something..... ...

The few goths I work are easy to talk to and don't show any signs of mental depression. I just don't see the fasination with wearing black, looking glum and wearing make-up. It'll probably die out, like the Teddy boys, Hippies, Punks and such.

I guess the Goth'thing is something impressionable students will fall into, but grow out of it eventually... at least once they acquire taste and discover colours beyond black :p

Xyliana

One of Freddy's beloved
-Not defending anyone...

"I doubt I'll ever get used to the idea of men wearing nail-polish, eye shadow etc ..."

-personally I cant see myself fancying a guy that wears more makeup than me

" Goths need to listen to bad music and look depressed all the time!"

- I mainly listen to Outcast and Eminem or whatever is floating around on HitsRadio :)

I think WGW in general is just a big piss up in a beautiful fishing village in northern England... and clothes ofc but I am a bit addicted to buying corsets, surely there is nothing wrong with cleavage ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom