Film Attack the Block

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
i really found Battle for Los Angeles so dull, they could have been fighting anyone really. It was all focused on the US soldiers, half way through the movie i imagined they were fighting Russians, it could have played out exactly the same way

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
I want to see this so bad I can taste it.

Stupid America getting a later release date :(

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Oh my oh my, how did I not see trailers for this before. Saw an extended trailer before Thor. Fuck you Battle Los Angeles, this is how you do alien invasion movies.

Attack The Block: In Cinemas May 11

YouTube - AttackTheBlockHD's Channel

CAN NOT WAIT.

That looks ace, its a shame so many people will refuse to watch it only cause of their accents without even giving it a go. So many of my mates refused to watch Kidulthood, so prejudice of them i loved Kidulthood and Adulthood

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
kidulthood was okay, adulthood was shit IMO. The spoof of them, Anuvahood, looks amazing.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
i think i posted it in a film thread at some point, can't remember though. looks quite fun, not expecting much though :p

and Battle: LA was dogshit, even skyline was better

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Lol clip 2

"Whatever gang bullshit you are involved in, leave me out of it"
"This aint got nothing to do with gangs"
"Or drugs or rap music or violence in video games"

Ezteq

Queen of OT
yeah I saw the ad for this when i went to see sucker punch hehe looking forward to seeing what nick frost does without simon pegg...hopefully better than pegg does without frost ^^ anyway am looking forward to it...and cowboys & aliens.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
anyone seen this yet? I may go see it tomorrow but not if it's actually shite, that'd make me cry.

Doh_boy

Part of the furniture
I enjoyed it, I was expecting it to be funnier but well worth a pop.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Got two free tickets to go see an advanced screening of it here in DC tomorrow night :D

If no-one has seen it before then I shall let you all know!

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
I tried to watch Battle Los Angeles the other sunday afternoon in middle of a terrible hangover.

Even stonned like shiit I couldnt go past the first 15min, and ended up watching The Dark Knight one more time.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Well I thought BLA was very well done, though you had to suspend more belief than usually necessary to imagine that invaders would travel across the galaxy to walk around getting shot at by a civilisation thousands of years behind theirs.
But who knows, maybe they were just cannonfodder like we have.

That hood thing looked utterly shite, please go see it and agree, then again I find all Simon Pegg movies utterly diabolical as well, it's like the humour of that kid in school who's trying desperately to be funny and ends up just making silly noises.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom