Atlantis Tablet

pip

Banned
Hi, I was wondering if any doing A/T that know what they are doing can help me ? tried now twice with 50+ in /bg and failed:( just give shout in game if can help:) wl mid pry.

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Hi!

I don't know what i'm doing, but i'd like to join if you go for for AT. Was frustrating to do all those melee artis on todays raid and when we finally got to AT at the end of the raid we failed. :(

pip

Banned
Levin said:
Hi!

I don't know what i'm doing, but i'd like to join if you go for for AT. Was frustrating to do all those melee artis on todays raid and when we finally got to AT at the end of the raid we failed. :(
Secound time, the only 1 I need suffer all that torment,for what?:mad:

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
pip said:
Hi, I was wondering if any doing A/T that know what they are doing can help me ? tried now twice with 50+ in /bg and failed:( just give shout in game if can help:) wl mid pry.

Did you actually read the walkthrough at all? I assume you manage to get the guardian to pop from the chests but you just didn't read what you then had to do?

VoS said:
The Guardian advertises that she is weak to a certain type of weapon or magic, but meleeing/casting that damage type on her causes her to heal... Also, she appears to "come out of the box" resistant to two forms of damage (one melee, one magic) which can cause auto heals and splits without prior warning. Weapon procs, armor procs, and style effects may also cause her to heal/split.

There are several ways you can do the encounter depending on who you have. If you have a ML9 summ SM or even a very high aug healer you can use a damage shield to kill the guardian as she doesn't seem to be invunerable to this. It is however difficult to keep agro.

You second option is to sort out what damage types you have and then once you have engaged her with a few tanks wait until she says what she is weak to and then start nuking her with the opposite stuff. Ie wait until she says she is weak to heat before everybody starts with their cold nukes, if you really have 50 people she will go down pretty darn fast assuming she is not immue/getting healed by something.

pip

Banned
Cadelin said:
Did you actually read the walkthrough at all? I assume you manage to get the guardian to pop from the chests but you just didn't read what you then had to do?

There are several ways you can do the encounter depending on who you have. If you have a ML9 summ SM or even a very high aug healer you can use a damage shield to kill the guardian as she doesn't seem to be invunerable to this. It is however difficult to keep agro.

You second option is to sort out what damage types you have and then once you have engaged her with a few tanks wait until she says what she is weak to and then start nuking her with the opposite stuff. Ie wait until she says she is weak to heat before everybody starts with their cold nukes, if you really have 50 people she will go down pretty darn fast assuming she is not immue/getting healed by something.
Ta for info:fluffle: but me and pve, is just like gf and bj:( just don't get it

birdwayjoc

Fledgling Freddie
The way i have done AT all the times is this:

Summ ml9 sm
healer
shammy
sui bot
A fop
rest can be thoose who needs credit

Use ml9 pet to kill 2 guards outside temple.
Swim in and position urself up in the center roof. (wait for new ml9 pet)
Suicide until u get main mob to spawn
When main mob is up, get prepared and put pet on mob.
(i use both dmg shields)
if guard pops be verry fast to attack guardian to maintain aggro. after a while go back to hit main mob.
Healer/shaman can split the healing to minimize the aggro and use their smallest heal.
this has worked every time. there might be easier way but its the way i have done it..

Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom