who bugged it?
and gratz on managing to pop 6+guards wich are still guaridng the chests atm
RTFM before you start an encounter imho :p

Pin

One of Freddy's beloved
oh, and it's not 'bugged'.. it's just pre-popped for you :p

Bishibosh

Fledgling Freddie
It's honestly nothing that traditional alb tactics handed down through generations can't solve (zerg), therefore not bugged

Seeaira_Tempest

Fledgling Freddie
Hey Pin.. wasnt that you there lastnight.. I swore I saw you there with some group. Then you died to those guards after getting AT.. you greedy man. Dont you have enough artifacts. Stop bugging it imo and let other people share in the greatness of getting a artifact! :twak: :p

Bishibosh

Fledgling Freddie
Seeaira_Tempest said:
Hey Pin.. wasnt that you there lastnight.. I swore I saw you there with some group. Then you died to those guards after getting AT.. you greedy man. Dont you have enough artifacts. Stop bugging it imo and let other people share in the greatness of getting a artifact! :twak: :p

and what were u doing at the scene of the crime? :)

Seeaira_Tempest

Fledgling Freddie
Bishibosh said:
and what were u doing at the scene of the crime? :)

Well, it went something like this... ahem.. I was swimming by and I saw Pin and his followers.. and since he owed me something I thought I would wait just outside to collect.. and then I saw it.. :( he killed that poor blue girl.. was sad really. I told him how much I needed that AT but he said no.. he might wanna use it every now and then. :: mummbles:: so there you have it..

Bishibosh

Fledgling Freddie
Seeaira_Tempest said:
Well, it went something like this... ahem.. I was swimming by and I saw Pin and his followers.. and since he owed me something I thought I would wait just outside to collect.. and then I saw it.. :( he killed that poor blue girl.. was sad really. I told him how much I needed that AT but he said no.. he might wanna use it every now and then. :: mummbles:: so there you have it..

Remember, u are under oath, are u sure that's what happened?

Night

Fledgling Freddie
Judge Bishi, hes like that woman of the National insurance advert

Seeaira_Tempest

Fledgling Freddie
Bishibosh said:
Remember, u are under oath, are u sure that's what happened?

Well.. Pin did give me something to drink I guess I could of been seeing things...
:eek:

ANYhooo if its buged it wasnt done by us.. we left there lastnight after killing her and getting AT.. everything seemed fine and all went well. Maybe give it a day or something.. :confused:

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
Gorre said:
ok
i want Name and Shame plz
who bugged it?
and gratz on managing to pop 6+guards wich are still guaridng the chests atm
RTFM before you start an encounter imho :p
Perhaps some people like to try mobs the real way and not choose the easymode.

Perhaps some people find that PVE is more enjoyable that way instead of being led by the nose using no brain whatsoever.

And no, it wasnt me.

Dawn

Fledgling Freddie
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW tay use your brain and get me 2 tablets pwease

Gorre

Fledgling Freddie
Tay said:
Perhaps some people like to try mobs the real way and not choose the easymode.

Perhaps some people find that PVE is more enjoyable that way instead of being led by the nose using no brain whatsoever.

And no, it wasnt me.
define the real way?
if you manage to pop guards on this mob you werent paying attention and most likely zerging the mob
i rather call that using the no-brain easy mode.
and i think i speak for most ppl that zerging in pve isnt really enjoyable

correct me if i missunderstood you because i have no idea what you are trying to say

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom