This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Atlantis Tablet Farming?

Discussion in 'Midgard' started by Bluesky, Mar 10, 2005.

1. Bluesky

Bluesky Fledgling Freddie

I would like to get this arti for 1 of my casters and am thinking of setting up a series of full group hunts to get it for everyone in the group who wants it.

But.... before I do this I need to know 2 things:

1) is there any interest in setting up a hunt like this?
    2) What kind of setup do you need if you dont have an ml9/jugg2 summoning sm to do it?

VoS recommends 2fg to do it but also that its possible with 1fg but has anyone done it conventionally (ie no summoninng sm) in the current patch as I dont want to waste ppl's time if its not doable reasonably easily ?

Ideas/suggestions gratefully accepted :)

2. Ovron

Ovron Loyal Freddie

I'm in :cheers:

will have to check up more on it to give input though :)

/Ovron

3. Kvadi

Kvadi One of Freddy's beloved

I don't need this artifact but will be happy to help get it for you. Just gimme a shout... :)

Krago, 50 Healer, RR3L0, ML8 Perfecter
    Markan, 50 Warrior, RR2L8, ML7 Battlemaster, LGM Weaponcrafter
    Sleekit, 50 Shadowblade, RR3L7, ML8 Spymaster
    Menno, 50 Shaman, RR3L0, ML8 Perfecter
    Serafa, 50 Shaman, RR1L6, ML2 Perfecter
    Sneka, LGM Tailor
    Sermun, LGM Spellcrafter
    Amavan, LGM Alchemist

co-GM of Venom

House 1713, Jervaulx, Erikstaad
    Midgard/Prydwen

"We're not retreating; we're just advancing in a different direction"

4. Coolan

Coolan One of Freddy's beloved

you know im always up for helping aslong as its a day i can make :), anyways check my sig if u need anyone there :)

5. Elendar

Elendar One of Freddy's beloved

i'm in, need croc skald!

6. Zebolt

Zebolt Can't get enough of FH

:eek2:

7. Liff

Liff Fledgling Freddie

I can prolly not attend so it deffo a bad idea. Unless pps will put up the arti on their CM at a fair price. And .. like that's going to happen :p

8. Cider

Cider Fledgling Freddie

Very easy to do with sum SM, 2 healers, bd and a bb :)

\Cider

9. Zebolt

Zebolt Can't get enough of FH

It's easy with 3 healers (at least one being 44 aug, 31 mend spec) a shammy and a suicider aswell :>

10. johny

johny Banned

ill come I can bring healer of fop BB

11. Kolez

Kolez Fledgling Freddie

Im deffo up for this i can bring shammy or SM (supp spec) :D

12. Ixoth

Ixoth One of Freddy's beloved

Count me in blue. Can come with either thane and/or aug shaman (or both but then shaman acts as a bb) :)

13. Ogrelin Blodig

Ogrelin Blodig Loyal Freddie

If I'm onlien I could come... :)

14. Runardigi

Runardigi Loyal Freddie

Count me in Blue

i need that arti aswell to finish my template.

when would you like to do this?

15. Groal

Groal Fledgling Freddie

i would like to join Supp Sm

16. Starwind

Starwind Can't get enough of FH

I`ll tank it for a fiver. :D

Count me in.

17. Funkdocta

Funkdocta Fledgling Freddie

count me in dark sm.

18. xenia-

xenia- Fledgling Freddie

hope you dont expect to get arti all of you, repop is pretty long and its not a guaranteed drop :)

as prev stated its very easy to focus, if you wanna do it oldschool then 1+ fg (meleeheavy, all with diff type lws in inv) is recommended.

19. Bluesky

Bluesky Fledgling Freddie

Xen... my idea is to get a group of ppl together and then do the raid prolly once a day at set times so everyone in the group who wants it gets it..... still it looks like it may be easier to get a summon sm for this - will post more in here when I've done a little more investigating :)

20. St.Anger

St.Anger One of Freddy's beloved

I'm up for helping some Mids out with this arti, just post what you need from me and i'll be there ...

Stanger - Thane
    MrsEvil - Supp SM
    Amelio - Cave/Aug shammy
    Doktoor - Moderna pac/mend healer
    Miauw - Supp puddycat BD'er

21. Joohl

Joohl Loyal Freddie

One of the first artis I tryed to get into my RM template, but due to the 2fg I never got around to get it. I'm in for encounter whenever I can fit it into my IRL life, in other words post it and I'll subm.. if I got the time.

22. Ixnay

Ixnay Can't get enough of FH

Seen it fail so many times when done like this ;), was prolly due to the gimp SM that was doing it at the time :flame:

23. xenia-

xenia- Fledgling Freddie

it will only fail if the pet healer isnt paying attention :) - or if summon sm doesnt drop DS when it says weak to spirit in /b

24. belxavier

belxavier Fledgling Freddie

think he being a sarcy shite since he got tab of mentioned above sm gimp farming it :D only probs we had is never bloody drops :DD:

25. stoptryingtohitme

stoptryingtohitme Fledgling Freddie

i'm alb =s but a Pet class (prolly a SM 4 u guys) 3 lvl 50 healers and a pally managed to do it... v easy reli... =) hope my input healps!

26. Ixnay

Ixnay Can't get enough of FH

:kissit:

27. xenia-

xenia- Fledgling Freddie

hehe, well 1 summon sm, a hunter or another pet class, and a bot and a healer is all you need - btw belx, might have figured out whats causing the no drops, but havent gotten around to testing it yet :) (lots of other stuff needs a good farming :p)

28. Kolez

Kolez Fledgling Freddie

Just wondering is there goin to be a atlantis tablet farmin?

29. Kedoz

Kedoz Fledgling Freddie

Count me in!!!

30. Brite

Brite Banned

the way i did it is i (bd) suicided on the chests until it poped, then aug healer (preferably with heal font) sets up heal font at the top of roof away from the other seers (3/4 should be easily enough) with there fop set up, aug healer grabs aggro, runs back to heal font, blows all instas, tells everybody when they have blown all instas, then all the seers spam small healers on the aug healer who should keep aggro til the end and the mobs hits on the aug healer until it dies

so basicly you need an aug healer and two/three more seers to help you

and yourself can bring your charecter for credit and suiciding and your bot for spamming small heals and fop if it has it, dont forget to tell the auger to recast dmg shield when it goes down :p it hits so slow we was able to do this when it was interuptable, so theauger also might be able to even heal itself, also dont forget to stay high in the roof to avoid all the crap that spawns down the bottom