Atlantis Tablet exp

Chronictank

FH is my second home
only blue-yellow mobs to kill
shit xp for a grp :(
so its solo all the way unfortunately

Namefake

Fledgling Freddie
tried the SotM place. they are blue-orange but caster mobs, and hard to kill for me.. good for a tank thought i would guess.

Bonehead

Fledgling Freddie
i know a good place where i XP with my BD, but wont tell where until I'm done! :)
its too small for more then one to be efficient. :cheers:

im lvl 6, 30% atm ... drop me a PM tomorrow for spot.

lallaren

Fledgling Freddie
Try xp AT with shaman + dark sm :p won't be fun (use AT on shaman) took 3.5h/lvl on the arti :x, though done with it now.

Fram

Fledgling Freddie
there are 2 islands in oceanus notos, port to volcanus, take the boat at jump where you see 2 islands left and right to you, 1 of them has white pillars, sorry but i forget the loc since my at is lvl 5 and cba to lvl it to 10 :p

There are yellow/orange con sobe's and if you're lucky its empty, this i was told to be the best spot to lvl you're at if you're alone on the island :)

Trained mine at on my healer with a dark rm and if you have fop its no problem , just when you're grped it takes ages to lvl :)

Chronictank

FH is my second home
there are 2 islands in oceanus notos, port to volcanus, take the boat at jump where you see 2 islands left and right to you, 1 of them has white pillars, sorry but i forget the loc since my at is lvl 5 and cba to lvl it to 10

There are yellow/orange con sobe's and if you're lucky its empty, this i was told to be the best spot to lvl you're at if you're alone on the island

Trained mine at on my healer with a dark rm and if you have fop its no problem , just when you're grped it takes ages to lvl
You told them my spot :(

Namefake

Fledgling Freddie
well simply run outside the circle when he adds, and restart the encounter.. simple and quite many mobs. Hard for a solo pbae caster as me though,, cuz the mobs that pops is casters themselves and do quite alot of dmg even in melee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom