ATI Radeon IGP 345m GFX card

D

Decyple

Can anyone help me please, I've been playing DAOC for a year now on and off, and have bought Catacombs and Darkness Rising. Since installing the games my graphics have gone funny. All I get is a grey fog everywhere, and can only see myself and other chars/mobs names.
I'm presuming this is something to do with my graphics card, but why has it only happened recently.
I'm using the above card in my Sony Vaio notepad.

Please someone tell me what can be done to fix this problem.

Thanks

Taardad

Fledgling Freddie
Alt-tab will get your vison back to normal. I used a older driver to get rid of this problem but I can't find it anymore either.

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
To my knowledge onboard graphics chips, particularly older ones that dont use dedicated memory, don't like the catacombs/DR engine at all. That is probably the main problem.

Zaffa

Can't get enough of FH
i had the same problem with my Labtop which uses a Radeon mobile 7500

the problem is that the ATI dosnt provide updated drivers for mobile cards - the manufactueres of the notebooks have to do this. Mine is an asus and even a big company like Asus dosnt provide this for "older" models... so download the newest ati drivers and read this guide: http://www.driverheaven.net/patje/

it will tell you how to mod those new drivers to fit your old card - it might not run smooth but the graphics will be normal. And yes it should work with the 345M =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom