At

Cem

Fledgling Freddie
Has anyone done Atlantis tablet recently? or since the patch.

xanir

Fledgling Freddie
yup

I assume the problem is you can't get the guards to stick

if so: we always moved round till we found a side that was being helpful, sorc amnesia pulled to tether got both stuck, setup PN and went afk

Cem

Fledgling Freddie
lol nahh np with the guards its just cabby couldn't seem to own the mob guess we're doing something wrong. guess i'm looking for some help for it then. maybe even just watch next time somoene does it.

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
A guy on US got a temp ban for doing encounter by tethering the guards. Which amused me since the tethers there to stop ppl kiting the mobs away ><

Roadie

Fledgling Freddie
bigchief said:
A guy on US got a temp ban for doing encounter by tethering the guards. Which amused me since the tethers there to stop ppl kiting the mobs away ><

bet it amused said guy no end!

BlackrazoR

Fledgling Freddie
Matter Cabalist should be able to own the Guardian of Atlantis (correct name afair?) with 2 healers and a FoP up and naturally the pet fully buffed, not just with player caps but with full red buffs as AFAIK the caps don't apply to pets. Also helps if Cabalist has ML9 ability to reduce need for frantic healing and naturally the more healers the better, preferably with DI and lots of power-boost RAs.

Newbiespell

Fledgling Freddie
I've done this quite a few times, need focus puller (matter cabby/serv neccy) + bb + healer, atleast one of them need fop (healer can be friar aswell, doesnt matter, aslong bb heals aswell). If u going to kill the guards outside library, u got limited time. It's pretty easy to use the tether (tho ofcourse I would never do such thing <gigles>)

If u need help with doing this, im willing to help out, aslong as u get the grp for it :)

Equador

Fledgling Freddie
BlackrazoR said:
One cleric with a Tic/Friar with high Rej spec as other healer perhaps? :p

Actually, you don't need a high rejuv at all. I did this with Newbiespell the other day and I only have 7+1 or something. I did have a fop and a bot was healing as well. But went fine though

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom