At last

M

mirieth

Woohoo!

That's a very cool thing. No more tedium of level 1-5, at the very least, every time I feel the pull of a new class to try out :). Will be cool as you can try out any class on your 'main' server/realm at a level where they have a good amount of their abilities etc.

GG Mythic! :great:

T

thefunkrocket

Kinda cool

Seems like a good idea, for the people with level 50 characters.

For the rest of us who haven't managed to get level 50 characters or who have just started the game how much will it affect the sub 20 population?

T

tris-

more incentive to get 50 than > buy hib medalion > get mezd > die > buy hib medallion etc

S

svartalf

Woot! Some incentive to buy level 50 accounts off ebay, yay! :(

D

DocWolfe

Bad idea imo... 1-20 hunting zones will become completely abandoned and new players will be discouraged from playing as there will be no one to group with.

F

Flimgoblin

actually I find far more groups at 1-20 these days than at higher levels - maybe we'll get some level 30 groups sometime ;)

Heck maybe the newbies will be able to level up without some level 50 know it all telling them what to do :) (ducks) and maybe learn and enjoy the game for themselves....

W

Whoodoo_RD

Too much inference in the RvR system for my liking, some of us actually enjoy PvE :(

Still nice to be able to test chars a bit faster I suppose.

O

old.job

Woot, what about the lvl 30'rs getting free characters in under populated realms, please all bugger offf from Hib/excal so I can get a free lvl 20 :)

C

CliffyG

Personaly think its a bad idea, also it's gonna mean the new BG is gonna be virtually redundant.

F

Flimgoblin

no, the new BG is for the _real newbies_ rather than the twinked BG toons.

I think it's gonna be cool :) except for the influx of level 20/30 beggars :rolleyes:

P

parisienscot

Best thing about this is no more people bringing their level 50s to newbie xp areas and pulling every single spawn with a debuff or a taunt.

I saw a level 50 paladin using his taunt to pull reds for his wizard who just nuked away with no fear of aggro.

OK I've been grouped with people who have their level 50s along and it makes xp go faster, but it tends to get rather boring after a while - especially if you are a crowd control class - means you don't have much to do - and it does feel like cheating a bit too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom