At last - somewhere for TFC fans

D

devin

Hi Mr/Mrs.Moderator

Theres a general wanting from the players for No Mans Land (NML) and Pipezone to be removed from the server cycle list...

Also could you alter the MOTD to say what maps are on the map cycle, or put them up on an FTP ?

One more thing
smile.gif

I have made a map which i need testing, its 99% done but i need to test it multiplayer, any chance then gov?

D

des-astor

Agree on pipe-zone, it needs a ton of players to make it viable, I would not miss it one little bit.

I

Imprezzed

That wouldnt be dp by any chance would it Nog? Have you sent it into Radium yet - if it gets a good score there (which it surely would
smile.gif
then the world is truly your slimy shell-fish.

My only *slight* criticism would be the unfeasibily large scale of the thing, but just my opinion obviously. GL.

A

asandir

Gotta agree with the man. It's one HUGE map nogs m8
smile.gif
And those gun emplacements could get wearing (not to mention laggy) after a while.

Be a laff to play it on a proper server though. Go DBs, you know you want to.....

------------------
Asandir(iD10)

D

DBs

Pipezone is gone.

If you want any new maps, drop me a line on the messageboard. I tend to action more stuff in here than emails cos I get a better feel for it here.

As for a motd, sure, once I set the servers to read different ones. Sometime this week for that. Got a lot on at the moment to do with the game servers.

DBs

D

devin

Yeah i know its a big map...you did get the new one didnt you? I rescaled it
smile.gif

The problem with Radium is it one persons opinion.
And the fact the TF-hood is in his top 10 is worrying.

What the hell is DB's?
smile.gif

D

devin

Ignore that DB's thing, i figured it out *duh*

Yeah DB put my map up!

Any chance of killing ALL the old maps off apart from Well?

I

Imprezzed

When you say you re-scaled it you do mean scaled it DOWN dont you? (I flipping hope so or it could take days to get a cap
smile.gif
)

Be interesting to try it , definately, spesh with the quad power/HWG combo....

[This message has been edited by Imprezzed (edited 23 June 1999).]

D

devin

Nooo! I scaled it up!
Its now gone from a 32 player to a 128 player game
smile.gif

Spam spam spam spam! *sing*

I think my final-final version will be out to Radium and Silo-X by the weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom