At last some decency!!

DeadOnArrival

Loyal Freddie
Just like to point out that i have had some really nailbiting fights with Dwera,Marath,Cylian,Szakal and his siamese bb:),Grymligast,Larre,Kipu, since NF has arrived and i think you all do your realm proud as soloers or duo's who will let a 1 v 1 be a 1 v 1. You guys are making NF real fun to play at the moment for a stealther.

i can only /salute you after a fight and i look forward to Vidx posting on this thread :) so prematurely go feck yourself Vidx this is RvR . Respecting other players is a good thing. :drink:

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
I wish Dwera would 1on1 my merc :( to the death :(

me :wub: grivne ;o

DeadOnArrival

Loyal Freddie
Chimaira said:
I wish Dwera would 1on1 my merc :( to the death :(

me :wub: grivne ;o
id prolly run away from u if i had the chance ...cant see feck all with mud in my eyes :)

Invisibul

Fledgling Freddie
omg, is ur location true?
if so, i live close to there. such a small world

ps, any stealthers i've come across never been solo, apart from Belxavier a couple of times, but i aint been on inf that much, on sorc there's never any end to the stealther adds.

Balthasar

Fledgling Freddie
Skazal doesnt belong in your little list imo, he's never solo and when you think he's solo he got his di3 bot hiding somewhere.

Martok

Part of the furniture
i wish ppl would give me 1 vs 1 and not 1 vs stealth zerg's.

Sandar Shadowwalker

Fledgling Freddie
I must admit NF has made Solo life alot better i have had some classic fights since its release<Salute>To all solo stealthers :)

Frust

Fledgling Freddie
I have trying to 1 vs 1 with my hunter all day, only got 1 fight and that was against Borric a Merc, hurt like hell and felt like being hit by a FG so he dont count ;)
Seriously, people (Albs in this case on Brynja bridge) using someone as bait on bridges and lure soloers down into a small stealthzerg under water is just pure lameness... Shame on you!

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Szakal and solo.. hmmm yeah right o_O

Szakal with DI3 bot sticked up his ass or groupstealthed close by u mean. When DI3 was down and both insta's he went back to hide in Bled for about 10~ mins before I saw him again.. Somehow I know why :D

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
Szakal and solo.. hmmm yeah right o_O

Szakal with DI3 bot sticked up his ass or groupstealthed close by u mean. When DI3 was down and both insta's he went back to hide in Bled for about 10~ mins before I saw him again.. Somehow I know why :D

for sumeone whos not NF's up..wots DI? :)

Puppet

Part of the furniture
DaggerElivager said:
for sumeone whos not NF's up..wots DI? :)

Divine Intervention; basically an auto-heal (DI3 = 3000 hp autohealed every 10 mins).

So the first 3K damage to him is basically 'cancelled' out each 10 minutes when he's grouped with his bot. Making him have a virtual 5K hp or having 1,5x old-frontiers IP every 10 mins.

You can imagine how hard it is to combat that :D And I wouldnt call it 1 vs 1 anymore :p

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
Divine Intervention; basically an auto-heal (DI3 = 3000 hp autohealed every 10 mins).

So the first 3K damage to him is basically 'cancelled' out each 10 minutes when he's grouped with his bot. Making him have a virtual 5K hp or having 1,5x old-frontiers IP every 10 mins.

You can imagine how hard it is to combat that :D And I wouldnt call it 1 vs 1 anymore :p

ah oki :) thank you...and yeah thats a bit lame for a stealthier.

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
Puppet said:

wow really :/ he hides his bot nearby etc for THAT?

thats terrible tbh

Amiga

Can't get enough of FH
Elitestoner said:
wow really :/ he hides his bot nearby etc for THAT?

thats terrible tbh
I like it, gives me some extra hp when i group with him and his lovely bot :)

And Caestar, had a couple of fun fights against you with my warrior the other day.. i know he aint much (SI template without artis and low RR) but at least i got you the 2nd time :p

Gamah

Banned
Yes just got laugh spammed by some noob brehon..who ganked me with his rr6 mate..so much decency I wan't to :sick:

Majsan

Fledgling Freddie
Sandar Shadowwalker said:
I must admit NF has made Solo life alot better i have had some classic fights since its release<Salute>To all solo stealthers :)

Hope you dont mean that you solo, only seen you with 2 or more :twak:

Frust

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
Yes just got laugh spammed by some noob brehon..who ganked me with his rr6 mate..so much decency I wan't to :sick:
Decency just jumped out the window when NF walked through the door...

Ezeine

Loyal Freddie
Yes Szakal is indeed bitch to fight if he has his DI bot around. Which is why I tend to avoid him if I can. I noticed Belxavier mentioned here as solo. I've never witnessed such thing myself. Always with his sb buddy Zedenk.

Marath

Fledgling Freddie
Few nice ones these couple of days yeah.
DeadOnArrival has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

:p

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
Ezeine said:
. I noticed Belxavier mentioned here as solo. I've never witnessed such thing myself. Always with his sb buddy Zedenk.

well i do solo a fair bit, but due to long days working irl etc usually by time im on so is zed so yeh am duoing a fair bit atm, doesnt mean dont happen just cos u never witnessed it..tho u also killed me 1v1 yest so not so sure about that neway ;).

ps nerf u caester gonna have start adding on your fights ;) hehe joke had a few nice fights where i seen u waiting in wings on mos5 while i 1v1 someone else ;)

Sandar Shadowwalker

Fledgling Freddie
Majsan said:
Hope you dont mean that you solo, only seen you with 2 or more :twak:
What! like the over day where i attacked you then i vanished away then followed you then posioned you to death SOLO :touch: You ask any other Mid/Hib out there they will tell you i solo 100%

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
You ask any other Mid/Hib out there they will tell you i solo 100%

sandar is one few albs who does solo along with a couple others who know who they are, not his fault if u attack him and there a grp of 500 alb stealth tards nearby, which is likely since beno bridge is where the evil Dr Alb has his cloneing lab churning out rr1 infils and scouts born with assist macros ;).
sandar invisibul some of few infs i do have time for and sorry for those times i pawn soloers in duo, but it enjoyable to grp with friends sometimes..and that as big as my grps get not like most alb/hib grps where u can see 500 arrows hitting u at one time ;)

Sandar Shadowwalker

Fledgling Freddie
belxavier said:
sandar is one few albs who does solo along with a couple others who know who they are, not his fault if u attack him and there a grp of 500 alb stealth tards nearby, which is likely since beno bridge is where the evil Dr Alb has his cloneing lab churning out rr1 infils and scouts born with assist macros ;).
sandar invisibul some of few infs i do have time for and sorry for those times i pawn soloers in duo, but it enjoyable to grp with friends sometimes..and that as big as my grps get not like most alb/hib grps where u can see 500 arrows hitting u at one time ;)
<Salute> Thank you Belxavier :) Btw nice battles we had the other night at Beno Docks was great fun just makes NF that more fun :)

DeadOnArrival

Loyal Freddie
Puppet said:

blimey my pa hits for 4000 damage so i should be ok:)

but that DI aint very good for us guys.

DeadOnArrival

Loyal Freddie
<Salute> Thank you Belxavier :) Btw nice battles we had the other night at Beno Docks was great fun just makes NF that more fun :)
Only time i seen Sandar he been soloing. But alas you will always get other stealthers from your realms at same spots as you making the impression that your in a zerg which isnt true in most cases. I tried explaning this to Dwez (dwera)once but seemed to be wasting my time.

Im a bit suprised at recent alb stealther activity at brynja bridge. Likes of Absolom and 3 of his buddies seem a bit desperate for the realm points and give the impression that they are zerging a little.:)

Nezzer appears to be soloing as does the 'old timer' Aoln (who is gonna fight me in March in a Tiddlywinks battle of death).

All good fun though:0

DeadOnArrival

Loyal Freddie
Amiga said:
I like it, gives me some extra hp when i group with him and his lovely bot :)

And Caestar, had a couple of fun fights against you with my warrior the other day.. i know he aint much (SI template without artis and low RR) but at least i got you the 2nd time :p
yeh you got lucky fella caught me on a bad day..nah you did well.i did crap:)

By the way im real good at not switching back to my main weapon after applying af boost on a level 1 dirk and then i go and fight someone with it and get pawned. One of the many Comedy Errors im good at doing while running around.

Any of you lot out there do stuff like this?

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
I have never seen Sandar with anyone but himself I.E. yes he does solo, nice of you to own me the other day btw Sandar when I was congratulating you on beating Balths ranger :D

Always very respectful he is too I must say, none of this /laugh after a fight that you see others doing, always a /bow.

As for Belx and I, yes alot of the time we duo mainly due to working till the evening then just coming on and hooking up. I do however do some solo runs as does Belx, even more so now I have SC sorted. However duo is the upmost, anymore and its a bit zergy, but 2v2 fights are very fun gives you a bit more to do.

Sandar Shadowwalker

Fledgling Freddie
Zedenz said:
I have never seen Sandar with anyone but himself I.E. yes he does solo, nice of you to own me the other day btw Sandar when I was congratulating you on beating Balths ranger :D

Always very respectful he is too I must say, none of this /laugh after a fight that you see others doing, always a /bow.

As for Belx and I, yes alot of the time we duo mainly due to working till the evening then just coming on and hooking up. I do however do some solo runs as does Belx, even more so now I have SC sorted. However duo is the upmost, anymore and its a bit zergy, but 2v2 fights are very fun gives you a bit more to do.
<Big Salute to you Zedenz>For not adding on Balths Ranger and I,at Beno docks the other night :) Sowy for beating you after was a great battle we had :wub:

Ezeine

Loyal Freddie
belxavier said:
tho u also killed me 1v1 yest so not so sure about that neway ;).

Where ? oO
If you mean Beno bridge, it was hardly a 1on1 due to that scout adding :( Zedenk was mezzed at the time ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom