At last its goodbye from me!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
The last few days have given me the excuse i need to quit, the game has gone a long way past fucked up now, Mythic have lost control utterly of the game, once it was fun and rewarding, now it is a grind.

PVE is no longer an option for me, after leveling 5 chars to 50 with a total of only 10 levels of them at fins PL groups, it has got very stale, i have got everything i need or want for my hero so there is nothing more to aim for.
RvR which used to be great is now...well you know what its like...

Over the last 2 and a half years i have made some amazing friends and had a lot of fun, and want to remember the good times. Exping in TC, CM, EZ and cursed forest the "proper" way, before FS and before animists were even conceived, to our 1st keep take as a guild, one of the proudest moments of my daoc life. I would like to thank everyone in PDC past and present for making it the best place to be

Ceap "the battle druid" ty for making me smile so much when you played, always funny and always coming up with good ideas.

Zeelee always nice to talk to and a fantastic bard..one of the best around.

Xaldrick i admire you for sticking with your champ through thick and thin, a really good friend.

Teiten one of the funniest people i have met in game, also one of the best bards around, even if he doesnt have mez on his QB

Oblimov always fun to talk to and you never took the game seriously, i hope you and nik have a good future together :)

Byssa a great friend and always keeping /gu busy, i will miss you little luwi

Ace i dont know how many chars you have got to 50, shit loads, always good to talk to you :)

Ardd and Skovhugger (god i hope i got that right :)) only found out the other day you were rl brothers :) fun pair of guys.

I know i left loads of people out, you know who you are, all of you i will miss you.

if anyone would ask if i would do it again, definatly, the friends and experiances i have had in daoc will stay with me for the rest of my life, it has been well worth it and i dont regret any of it.

Rav out

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
GL Raven with whatever you do m8 be sorely missed tho.
GL HF
Soulja

gravedigger

Fledgling Freddie
best in anythin you do in future m8 and tbh we cant blame you lot of hibs r beginnin 2 wonder if its still worth playin (not referrin 2 all those radar accuse before NF (cous i have never seen proof)

anyway im wondering off gl in life m8

Elcain

Fledgling Freddie
Cu m8

didnt know you too well but over the last week or so grped with u and you seemed oki :p

gl..

i have also retired for the best.. people and there attitude towards me aint the best :X need a break from it

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
QQ i missed brack off the list :( the little lost elph i found at mag mel, who later forced me into killing loads of curms for his lowbie epic quest faction :) i hope everything goes well for you at uni :)

Ceap

Fledgling Freddie
Raven, take care matey, far too much time I spent grouping and chilling with you in this dammed game. Good luck IRL and I hope you have as much fun in the future as we did... from grouping with you in spraggon lvl 20 or so to RVR to mad-schemes... Thanks.

-Ceap (retired)

bigmammas

Fledgling Freddie
well thats pdc going tits up really ;p

GL in RL raven, hope to see u in WOW but doubt it (at least try it)...

and u are right daoc is doomed

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
Good luck Raven, you where a great hibbie imo /salute.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
hmm, thats one of the most mature players leaving the game. i liked the way you picked up solo'ing in df and made daoc fun for yourself. often ready to help people, never really rude

its a shame really, and i think you're making a big mistake for using NF as an excuse for quitting. but as you said a while ago, its prolly better for you if you quit daoc, so i wont try to show you the fun you can get ;)

soo,, take care :)

ps. remember the DF trip we did a while ago? one of the nicest moments in daoc for me :p

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Don't know you apart from on FH, not even in the same realm as you, but good luck in the future - you seem like a mature guy, I'm sure you'll go far.

Good luck. :drink:

Kaap

Fledgling Freddie
Laters and goodluck m8! Alb zergs ruining the fun in NF.

oblimov

Luver of Buckfast
fuckin luv ya rav :D

dont be stranger m8

and welcome over to the other side

One of the best gms PDC ever had and also like many have said one of the few mature players left in the game ;) (ya old duffer lol)

Shame that mythic have done so much to put people of the game, if only they brought in a non toa/nf server and allowed u to char transfer im sure a few would think about coming back

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Aww Raven :( Will miss you tbh.. One of the moust friendly and mature people in game ive ever had the honor to meet.. Really sorry to see you leave mate, especially duo to NF. Come back in 1.71 will ya? :D
But good luck in what ever you maybe doing in the future! Maybe we´ll meet in wow or something :)

tierk

Part of the furniture
oooooh ffs everyone is leaving :(

Cya around matey i hope, and best wishes whatever you do dude, you coming back for 1.71 ? If not take care and know u have been entertaining on these boards as well as in the game. Btw is that nutter Ace still playing????

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
tierk said:
oooooh ffs everyone is leaving :(

Yeah this game is walking down a long, dark road... Think this could be the end tbh.. for hibernia anyway.. Sad, truely sad : :m00:

Tigersans

Fledgling Freddie
Cya m8, real shame to see ya go, one of the nice hibbies around always willing to help and i remember the lvling days in marfach they were gr8 times.

Take care m8 and all the best for whatever you do, TBH im not going to be far behind now NF is fun but we just dont have the numbers to compete and im fed up of being farmed.

If you do get WOW give us a shout ;-)

Coccas

Loyal Freddie
Cya Raven, never really knew you so cant say i will miss you but we still lose a worthy player :(

DAoC was doomed when SI came out, dead when ToA came out and NF put the final nail in the coffin.

Yardoa

Fledgling Freddie
Good luck Raven ;)

like tigersan said i remember those days leveling Erivos in marfach :)

hope to see you in another game mate. :)

Erivos

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Have fun fella ...stick around the boards at least..always love reading the wise posts and great one liners you use ...

also...change ure avatar sig back to ra ra ra :( was real good

They be back... they all will when they realize how bad wow is and that blizzard is even worse then goa :sex:

Remb the SWG hype 1 year ago?... same shit diffrent names really :p

arizr

Fledgling Freddie
bye Raven, you are a great person and im sorry to see you leave the game, have fun rl.

- sphir/eatmeh

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
didnt group with u much m8, but seen u around at forums and seen u in game from time to time. Think leaving cause of NF as last drop is perhaps a bit hasty after not even a week, cause i believe it might change after a while...but then again who knows:p
Gl with whatever u do m8:)

Teiten

Fledgling Freddie
aww rav :(

sad to see the nicest person ive met ingame go :/
thanks for.. well everything :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom