Asttette in leirvik.......

flopster

Fledgling Freddie
not much too report hunter hit a vamp died, hit again with 2 m8's, killed vamp, vamp hit back killed the shammie and runnie, got bored waiting for scared hunter.

then logged ranger, killed shammie and runnie, shot hunter to 15% he ran, got bored and logged, so lol?.

lol'ing at the trail of crap u left running?, or the respec i gave u of leaving u a tower, b4 u took ck and other towers, to be left bored....................

so enlighten us LOL?

flopster

Fledgling Freddie
omg i just saw ur sig, doomzor, lmao, the emoting running sb, ran from an arrow, someone buffing, someone waving to a guildy.

lol one day u will kill someone, through making em laugh to death

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
flopster said:
omg i just saw ur sig, doomzor, lmao, the emoting running sb, ran from an arrow, someone buffing, someone waving to a guildy.

lol one day u will kill someone, through making em laugh to death

wtf you talking about? you mean i run to save myself because you shoot me from the top of the CK with rapid fire? oh, guess i should just let you kill me..
and no more /rofl when a templated vamp kills a lvl 40 hunter, and also.. how the fuck could i get you to 50ish% hp? i know.. YOU SUCK

flopster

Fledgling Freddie
awwwww u poor, poor BOY, still annoyed u get pwn'ed, even with 2 friends.

if u cant stand the heat, stay outta leirv, no doubt u will be as good as ur sb, the one that died to bots........

gl master char gimper :kissit:

flopster

Fledgling Freddie
oooops forgot to reply to the 50%, that was to give u a chance, most of us fight fair, and not go running for help, i am so sorry u died, and then died and so on

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
flopster said:
awwwww u poor, poor BOY, still annoyed u get pwn'ed, even with 2 friends.

if u cant stand the heat, stay outta leirv, no doubt u will be as good as ur sb, the one that died to bots........

gl master char gimper :kissit:
i got pwned with 2 friends? you said yourself that i logged, then you killed my 2 "friends"
you got insta pwned when we were trio (ofc) so stfu

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
flopster said:
oooops forgot to reply to the 50%, that was to give u a chance, most of us fight fair, and not go running for help, i am so sorry u died, and then died and so on

i didnt run for help...... they invited me you ****

flopster

Fledgling Freddie
aye u ran, why i shot both ur friends down in the castle with my ranger, after u emote /slap me, and u ran as ur ass was full of arrows.

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
flopster said:
aye u ran, why i shot both ur friends down in the castle with my ranger, after u emote /slap me, and u ran as ur ass was full of arrows.

uhm.. that must have been someone else.. -.-
i only got shot from the castle once.. and that was not how it happened at all

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom