Astral Greaves of Fortification

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Anyone know if these are broken? The delve says:
Function: Damage Conversion

A portion of any damage done to the target is converted to heal the target instead

Value: 10%
Target: Self
Duration: 30 sec
Casting: Instant

- This spell is active when the item is worn

I'd assume it would be active all the time, but when I equip it, the effect comes and fades after 30s and after that it doesn't work

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
Sorry, dont have a solution to your problem.

But is this the same for the Charred Dragonscale Chain Boots. Or is this a /use ability?

Magical Ability:
Function: Damage Conversion
A portion of any damage done to the target is converted to heal the target instead.
Value: 10%
Duration: 30 sec
Casting time: instant

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Does it say - This spell is active when the item is worn ?

Or is it a proc. But yeah in theory it seems like the same ability. The greaves can't be /use'd though. I'd reckon it was a pulse, but it doesn't pulse so :p

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
Its a offensive proc that gives you a heal regen

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
If its an offensive proc then the description is pretty bad/totally wrong :)

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
But the thing is, I tested it. I equipped the greaves, stood still and let a caster nuke me. 10% got healed back for the first 30s, but after that, nothing. An alternative would be to constantly re-equip the greaves to get the effect perma but it's kinda cumbersome :p

Note that it says:
A portion of any damage done to the target is converted to heal the target instead

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Thing is, celestial sheath is not an armor proc! It has an armor proc called astral shield which is an ablative in addition to celestial sheath

The wording on the delve implies that it should be active all the time, basically being a 10% melee and magic absorb, which is quite good :p

Also, I've had my buffbot hitting my paladin for like 15 minutes now and not seen celestial sheath proc once :p

(unless the hotfixes haven't been applied to EU yet, I'd see this as a bug)

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
well - i dont have any more info.

but 10% of anyting converted to heal is same as +25% to hp - which is simply uber.

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
It's supposed to be a reactive proc like the other leggings, which have two, at least it is on US servers.
Basically a reactive version of cuuls fang's secondary proc.

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Ah okay. It's broken atm then, because basically if I re-equip the greaves every 30s I get perma 10% damage absorb

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Hib scale are deff reactive procs, just double checked them on us and eu

http://www.warforge.net/astral/sshot154.jpg

You could always try giving them to the NPC in haven, if nothing else the DUR gets reset, my rangers gear went from 85% dur to 100% :)

Ah okay, here's mine
http://heim.ifi.uio.no/joakibj/camelot/alb_astral.jpg

I re-equipped it a few times so you can see the proc going off automatically. I'll try handing it to the NPC, cheers

edit: did that, the NPC handed me back the exact same pants, looks like I'll have to appeal

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
or abuse them? =p

Thats a better plan :)

The only thing I can think of is that the old pants went from 5% melee resist reactive proc to 5% when equipped melee resists to finally the damage conversion proc, and somehow the alb pants got fucked up in the change over.

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Probably going to be hotfixed anyways, it's silly seeing loads of alb plate users running around the frontier taking off and on their pants :D

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Yo my man xD Playing on excal with my ml10 offhander proc , great fun :D pity my ml10 leather is on us ><

Givf trans already :m00:

I'm well sorted for the transfer, have ml10 armour for all my toons and crap loads of weapons. I was buying them up cheap as swap weapons on US, and for putting mezz poison on for my ranger before the fuss and bother hit.

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Too bad alb didn't farm ML10 nearly as much as hibs (6 animists and 2 bots basically?). But I also went on a purchase spree on alb. Had a little CM bug preventing me to buy some stuff, but still. the ML10 plate pants, ML10 friar robes and ML10 infil jerkin

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Too bad alb didn't farm ML10 nearly as much as hibs (6 animists and 2 bots basically?). But I also went on a purchase spree on alb. Had a little CM bug preventing me to buy some stuff, but still. the ML10 plate pants, ML10 friar robes and ML10 infil jerkin

The leather proc is nice, aoe end transfer
http://www.warforge.net/atralAOEReactiveProc.wmv

slap lethargy poison on the opponent, sprint backwards and they are ooe after 1 proc

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom