/assist (Realm Guard)

B

Balbor

picture this, you're standing at a keep when one of the guards yell out that they are under attack and pulls his bow out...

you select the guard and hit your ASSIST macro and a Norsman comes up, you hit FACE macro and you start traking him...

is this cheating?, is it a bug or what?

IMO i don't think it is, its the same as being able to ask the guard were the enemy is. It doesn't have infinate range, and if the enemy isn't close enough the /face will not find them.

I discovered it when i kept noticing the Bowman that stand up the road from CS would draw his weapon and face the enemy but never move to attack his target. If anything this is a bug as enemy player can get quite close to him and kill people near him without him attacking them.

B

Belsameth

sounds like a perfectly valid strategy to me

S

Sharma

You can use it to your advantage but i guess this would also be the root of some whines if it were to be used but it is valid and in no way bug abuse because NPCs have targets after all, if they did you could just have enemy realms walk in and out etc

N

Nichneven

uh oh now that you mentioned it on BW people might start whining/flaming about it ;)

F

Flesh

Iirc bowman also draw their bow and face stealthers, but don't fire until they've been unstealthed etc?
Someone should try that ;o

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom