Assassinate :X

Varg_exc

Fledgling Freddie
Well I used the assassinate ability in the screenshot, it should allow one hit without destealthing you - it seems bugged IMO!

Varg_exc

Fledgling Freddie
Samaroon|Terracotta said:
Keep guards man, proper skilled!

Keeps guards should agro visibles, not poor old one-shotting Varg!

Well assassinate really is awful, near impossible to use and apparantly bugged too. I guess I'm the only one that has it anyway, 39 stealth isn't really something you can afford as a sneak!

... so fixing it probably isn't a high priority for Mythic

I guess i'll respec :eek2:

Varg_exc

Fledgling Freddie
Executive summary:

39 stealth = assassinate, I specced it to try it out - it didn't work.

pip

Banned
say your like 50 spear+18 is it waste?does any points over 50 matter?

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:
say your like 50 spear+18 is it waste?does any points over 50 matter?

since stealth cap at 50 i think its a waste going over 50 :)

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
-You assinate
-You insta kill
-Realm Guards uncover you

Bugged?

I think not.

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
Must be fun comming back from afk to see "varg hits you with his sword for 2200 damage" =]

Varg_exc

Fledgling Freddie
Matmardigan & Mun - ye old buggers, looking forward to let you taste some of the finest midgardian blueish steel :>

Alme

Fledgling Freddie
when u do ure hit, the game prolly treats u as ure not stealthed, then u instantly restealth. The problem is that guards always finds u in stealth if theyve once aggroed, just like pets.

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
Alme said:
when u do ure hit, the game prolly treats u as ure not stealthed, then u instantly restealth. The problem is that guards always finds u in stealth if theyve once aggroed, just like pets.

no, guards don't move an inch between swings on assassinate, the few times i actually found a use for it were all in keeps so its something you notice.

Varg, nice bs2 on me yesterday without SL :) Shame my rib seperation did as much dmg total as your 2h bs2 tho ;) Kinda hurt when you SL PA'd tho, need to repay that favour :p

Varg_exc

Fledgling Freddie
Ye bigchief, bumped into you 3 runs in a row ;O - i thought I had you when I got that BS2 off, but your evade chain got the best off me.

Its really not as nice running 2h as it was back when MoA existed (Mastery of arms) - I do have celerity proc on my arms though, you are most welcome to aim for em!

Around 100k left for rr8, I'll most probably make a drastic respec then.

Varg_exc

Fledgling Freddie
You say they don't move an inch BTW? that most have been changed now then, as they did attack me the same instant I got the kill ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom