Assasins Elite??

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Anyone here play on the AE assiasins elite 30 man server regular ? just out of interest

leggy

Probably Scottish
Sorry but 30 man servers are for idiots and shouldnt have any place near a game of CS.

I still say a good game will be had with a MAX of 18. I'd personally have them all at 16.

itcheh

Part of the furniture
Don't be so snobby - there's nothing quite like a good thrash around on a 40 man Office server .... granted it's a very different game to how CS should be played, but no less entertaining

leggy

Probably Scottish
I'm not being snobby. I just don't like deathmatch CS.

"look how uber I am, I have a score of 45 - 4. That score accounts for noobs mostly but I'm still l337"

nath

Fledgling Freddie
I'm normally with you on like, stuff leggy but on this I gotta say you are being a bit snooty. I much prefer 16/18 max, but a massive 40/50 player server can be a good laugh just because it's a bit nuts.

leggy

Probably Scottish
nath said:
I'm normally with you on like, stuff leggy but on this I gotta say you are being a bit snooty. I much prefer 16/18 max, but a massive 40/50 player server can be a good laugh just because it's a bit nuts.

I didn't mean to come across like that. But after 4 years of playing CS (non-stop to a degree) it can be tiring playing in a mass spam fest.

I agree in away. On a few drunken nights I have enjoyed a good blast with my mates on a huge server. However in my experience they are usually laggy and filled with uber tards.

Saying that though, near the death of barrysworld (pre p2p) the servers weren't the best but I cant recall a bad game.

(As long as it isn't dust I'll conceed my point)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom