assasin/scout

O

old.Rohirrim

someone help me with this please...
now i want to RvR asap round about a fairly low RvR lvl. I like to snipe but i heard that assasins (or infs to be more prescise) can solo a red?!? that cant be true can it?

also i like the duel weild/posion daggers and climbing walls stuff but still like sniping.
whats should i choose? which is best in solo/groups and RvR all rounder, also is it possible to beaf up ur cross bow skill to become a fairly sniper assasin? :m00:

O

old.Lonewolf

Archers if u want all round Solo experience and dominance but come the 1.50 patch and ur scout will be next to useless, not to mention the fact that there seems to be dime a dozen scouts on Excal now

Assassins much more rewarding class imo, harder to level, harder to play and generally harder but when u pull that crit shot off on that wizzie and leg it with poisons in place and he drops!! Oh the pleasure!

So easy go Scout, very very powerful in RvR

Go Assassin for difference and change

I suggest scout, infiltrator will just frustrate u

O

old.Rohirrim

Originally posted by Lonewolf
Archers if u want all round Solo experience and dominance but come the 1.50 patch and ur scout will be next to useless, not to mention the fact that there seems to be dime a dozen scouts on Excal now

what do yu mean acrhers? scouts?? and whats going to happen in the 1.50 patch?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom