Asp

D

dakeyras

Anyone know the exact range of this style in the Reaver Flex line?

I've searched for info but there seems to be conflicting opinion. I ran a few tests on neutral mobs and was able to melee hit mobs with this style that weren't aggrod by the pbaoe pulse so the range has to be >350, although I can't quite believe the claims made on the VN boards that reavers were hitting players after they had ported into a keep via the gatekeeper.

Should be very nice for whacking fleeing stealthers though :)

P

Pin

Originally posted by dakeyras
Anyone know the exact range of this style in the Reaver Flex line?

I've searched for info but there seems to be conflicting opinion. I ran a few tests on neutral mobs and was able to melee hit mobs with this style that weren't aggrod by the pbaoe pulse so the range has to be >350, although I can't quite believe the claims made on the VN boards that reavers were hitting players after they had ported into a keep via the gatekeeper.

Should be very nice for whacking fleeing stealthers though :)

Measure it.

Stand on a stationary mob. Type /loc, note down numbers

Move away from it to max range (start too far, gradually move in) and type /loc again. Work out difference (Pythagoras will help here).

G

granny

Re: Re: Asp

Originally posted by Pin
Work out difference (Pythagoras will help here).

Or if you just move directly N, E, S or W from the mob no Pythagoras needed :p

P

Pin

Re: Re: Re: Asp

Originally posted by granny

Or if you just move directly N, E, S or W from the mob no Pythagoras needed :p

The style is positional (from behind), so that's not always going to be easy.

(Also, vertical distance would need to be unchanged aswell.... And well, it's still Pythagoras, but with one or two parameters being zero)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom