ASP Hosting

K

Krazeh

Right i'm looking for a new host for my website. It needs to support ASP/DSN, have about 20-50mb of webspace and a 1GB+ monthly data transfer rate at least.
I currently have a domain name which i'm gonna transfer so a new one's not important. Additional ASP components such as email and file uploads would be nice but not necessary.
At the moment I don't have a set price i'm looking at paying so i'd like some suggestions of hosts across a range of prices.

Thanks in Advance.

K

Krazeh

Oh and i'm gonna need access to a directory that is hidden from the internet in which to place the database file and it would be immensely handy if I could create scheduled tasks.

U

[UKLans]Khan

they have a db directory etc which is not accessable via the net but is still able to allow script access from your asp pages. They also allow ODBC connections etc

Khan

J

Jonty

Originally posted by Mr. 47
is there nothing this man dosen't know...
I bet he doesn't know tomorrow's lottery numbers :p (*Jonty mutters something under his breath as Khan roles off tomorrow's winning jackpot numbers)

As for ASP hosts, I would suggest a few places but I cannot find out whether or not they meet the specific requirements mentioned above. Have you made a decision yet Krazeh?

Kind Regards

Users who are viewing this thread