Ashes to Ashes

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Is anyone still watching this? i love it, its no Life on Mars and i dont like how they have ruined to awesomeness of Gene Hunt but its still great

See the Next Time on fridays for the big finale?

Guy knocking on the window very much looked like Same :) dont think it will be though, and looking at this picture the clothes are the same but look at the face. I dont think its him

132331.png

Would be brilliant if we did see Sam again for the last ever episode

ileks

Part of the furniture
I've been watching it on and off but not really enjoyed this season. The bloke with the glasses really irritates me. I wish they would just let Gene Hunt get on with catching the criminals :p

My mum reckons It's Gene who is actually dreaming or something... /shrug

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
That would be an interesting twist

I really hate what they have done to Gene the last series. He has always been cool, outspoken and bloody hilarious to watch. He just seems like a broken man at the moment and everyone going against him, even Chris!

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Sorry to see it go, warts and all. Looking forward to a proper ending though, fingers crossed.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
I am playing catch up on it atm, seen 1-3 and 7, so will see rest before conclusion.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Enjoyed Life on Mars. Started watching A2A & quickly got fed up with it. Bit like the current series of Shameless. First episode was dog shit

Zede

Part of the furniture
love it personally, but then again it was my era :p

whats with all the seeing " stars" business ? I've got my syfy hat on & thinking split realities blurring or something like that...ohhw its a bit stargatey :)

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
I am up to date with it now. It seems a bit scatty to me tbh :/

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
love it personally, but then again it was my era :p

whats with all the seeing " stars" business ? I've got my syfy hat on & thinking split realities blurring or something like that...ohhw its a bit stargatey :)

Was interesting when they could hear the pub from life on mars when they were in the bar

ileks

Part of the furniture
What did you guys think of the ending then? I was a bit confused tbh. Were they supposed to be in purgatory? With gene being the good guy trying to get them to heaven and the goofy bloke the devil trying to trick them into hell? I thought it was an OK ending i suppose but I don't think i really understood it :p

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
There was no confusion at all.
They're all coppers who have died and are in Purgatory.

Nelson was God.
Hunt was an angel, guiding souls towards Heaven.

Keats is a demon, guiding souls towards Hell.
He addressed a letter to his boss as Nick. "Old Nick" is a name for the Devil.
Bols told him to go to Hell. He said "OK then" and walked out.

Keats went doolally at the end because he lost 4 souls to Hunt.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Loved it.

Really odd, it ended almost exactly as I suspected it would after episode 1 of Life on Mars. Basically they were lost souls in purgatory, what I didn't expect was Gene Hunt to effectively be an angel guiding them towards heaven. Excellent storytelling, very very impressed but more importantly, very satisfied.

Jiggs

Can't get enough of FH
Quite rare to have a conclusion which satisfies on all levels these days. I suspect it will be regarded as a classic in a few years time.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Thought that was a nice way to tie it all up. enjoyed it.

and heaven as a pub, very Gene Hunt :)

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
i loved the ending to Ashes to Ashes. Was a little confused at first but it all fit well.

Its seems more people are satisfied with the ending to Ashes to Ashes than Lost

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom