Asharith

DeadOnArrival

Loyal Freddie
Yet again another good 1 on 1 versus you spoilt by one of your friends. Why cant u just risk dying for once instead of getting memezzed by your mincer friend. Was nice fight up to that point when he mezzed me. Lyran that is!!

NM always next time....maybe ill get shot at he he!! :p

Asharith

Loyal Freddie
i wasnt grpd .. and destealthed to sabotage the node then you unstealthed at same moment and i was kinda caught offguard :eek:.... Hope to have a real 1 vs 1 with you soonish.

Groborthir

Fledgling Freddie
DeadOnArrival said:
Yet again another good 1 on 1 versus you spoilt by one of your friends. Why cant u just risk dying for once instead of getting memezzed by your mincer friend.
Aren't you the NS I've seen running around in a group of non-stealthers several times?

carp

One of Freddy's beloved
yes hes the same NS that was soloing a HO merc with another rr7 NS and they both got pwned ;<

DeadOnArrival

Loyal Freddie
carp said:
yes hes the same NS that was soloing a HO merc with another rr7 NS and they both got pwned ;<

he he carp ,your not wrong there m8. I do duo sometimes and am prepared to admit it. but that was on an evening when there was alot of enemies running around apparently grouped. Usually i try to solo. Im sure a few albs and mids will back me up on this.

As for running around in a none stealther group..I dont do that but i usually get a lift from ligen to bolg if i can and sometimes catch the bolg-amg ferry if there is one.

You were right to /laugh at me carpy i was completely cack against Rocki and will admit to being prawned by him a few times recently. For some reason i cant pull off my pa against him. He is a decent merc. Shouldnt really have bothered jumping him to be honest and we got what we deserved...our heads being bashed together.

Thanks for your reply Ash m8...look forward to it soon :)))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom