Aserod Ilonus don't accept Glowing Soul Gems

O

old.Stang

When i try to give Glowing Soul Gems to Aserod Ilonus i get the message: "Aserod Ilonus don't want that item", never had problems with Aserod before the patch, is this a bug?, i have 27 of these gems in stock so please enlighten me...

O

old.Emma

you have to talk to him before he will take the gems from you, but at lvl 44 i think all you`ll get is 50s from the gems

O

old.Biohazard

Maybe you're not within the level range of whom he accepts the gems.

D

Danya

He has worked for me post patch. Doesn't seem to get xp though just silver or attacked by the freed spirit :eek:

K

krait

The rewards he gives now have been various gems which can be sold for up to 10gp,50sp as usual and 500k xp....or you get attacked.
I did read somewhere that on rare occasions you can get massive xp...but not so far :(

O

old.Wicoa

I have had no problems with him, I have never been attacked by a spirit either. I have had the expensive stones and the silver but I haven't had xp since the early days, when I only got it once. Perhaps it is fixed like a vegas slot machine <chuckles>. It would be nice if the chance of xp was upped, sometimes you are forced to solo.

O

old.Prof

AFAIK there is a limit put on the amount of gems you can give (there is a limit in the USA version in any case), so I guess you reached that limit ...

Same counts for other quests of this type.

K

krait

I do'nt think the limit is implemented yet...i've been soloing all types of boogeys/greaters since i could first kill them...still do them for the cash now....... 20+ levels killing boogs and i can still cash the gems :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom