As no one reads Tech support...

T

Tobold

i just reactivated my account, im sure the transaction finished and went through, it said the payment was complete.
i haven't recieved the email confirming this after 30minutes of waiting, and i cannot log in.
Is this normal, do you usually have to wait this long? or should i contact RightNow?

S

Spinky

If you can't login and haven't received the confirmation email, meaning that the account is activated yet, how do you expect to contact rightnow? ;)

try going through subscription@goa.com instead.

But imo it should be working by now (after 30 minutes that is)

T

Tobold

been about 45minutes now, i think i might subscribe again, it said it worked, but i could have failed.
still no email :/

T

Tobold

tried to resubscribe...

"Your transaction is being processed…

Reconnect yourself in the ‘My account’ directory in about 3 hours to check the state of your login and GAME password. If the state is not ‘Ok’, please access one more time to the secure payment form.

The DAoC team. "

three frigging hours...

F

Flimgoblin

usually lets me login after 5m - don't get the email till later though.

Did you get to the payment page initially (credit card details etc.) or did it just jump straight to that "transaction in progress" page the first time?

as Spinky said.. subscription@goa.com is the place to ask

F

Fafnir

I activated my dorment account 2 weeks ago, 1 min after I put the payment thru my account was open, and I could login. Think it depends on your bank too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom