As a result of the last 2 raids...

Vandrakken

Fledgling Freddie
I am going to help anyone and everyone who wants 1.1 and 2.10

After the Dragon run and the presteps last night I was rly pleased to have grps where everyone is friendly, chatty, helpful and having fun.

As a result of this I will do ML2.10 and ML1.1 for anyone who needs today at 9:30pm GMT. This is of no benifit to me at all so just a way of repaying the nice albs I've played with recently. Might not seem like much but I could spend all night offering help with Artis and such and I only have a few hours each evening as I work during the day. I know its late but trying to give time for Shanessa's raid to finish. If this is too late I can do it tomorrow or the day after

I will start with 2.10 as I can get everyone in one BG then when all have credit and any items are lottoed we move to 1.1 and I will do it as many times as needed until everyone gets credit, again all items lotto.

We will do this on Pryd so meet Stygia this evening with BG up on Evlina (if you are interested).

I know there are more raids coming soon so you can get these steps any time really but hey all I can think of to help at this point.

Bring any char you like as it wont effect the groups or outcome of the steps

Thanks!

Vandrakken

Fledgling Freddie
Might throw in the old chess game too as its just down the road from 2.10

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom