Arvakr

T

Tyka

At first we were 16 ppl who had the situation under control, mid group after mid group got ganked just before they managed to get in, think we got about 2-3 fgs spread out. Then the massive zerg of 3fg+ red guard inc, we took them out as well, everyone oom and just when we thought it was over, BOOM 1fg NP + some randoms wiped us out :( (sorry im not sure on numbers)

Well we got beat up pretty bad there, just want to say well done to mids for reacting so fast on the keep defences. I wonder how long you are going to keep this up.

O

old.Tzeentch

it wasnt one fg NP and some randoms

it was

one fg NP and some random slans

A

ab_fluid

was on ram duty for that, first door musta been lvl 6+ same with 2nd, went ld just after getting 1st ram up on 2nd door, came back on and all guild was dead and i had 2fg of mids stood round me in combat mode ^^

O

old.Tzeentch

nova
i thnk eble is making some thing so he can get around his uni firewall shit

talk to him :eek:

A

Aule Valar

nova if you want to get around a firewall get a http tunnel and sockscap (search for link on irc) it won't give you good ping, especially at peak times, but it will allow you to get on at peak times
and if your uni has an icq server like mine just use sockscap to run daoc through there and you'll get sweet ping

A

Arnor

muhhahahah, feear my 1337 pbaoe!!! :>

It was I that turned the tide! noone else!

kinda fun that in my entire group, only i got inside alive, the ickle cloth wearing sm :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom