Arvakr now property of CF

O

old.Xanthian

Originally posted by Dr. Mangler
rofl..

I have a wife that plays DAoC and FYI she´s the one mezzing u guys so i can nuke u to pieces. kthxbye

you can get married at 13?

D

Dr. Mangler

Originally posted by old.Xanthian
you can get married at 13?

Well i think u should know that better then me u married u´r gaylover at 12 so..

G

Garnet

Originally posted by censi
erm ok midguard

The relics you hold now?? when were they taken??

The relics hibernia holds now?? when were they taken??

Try and get one of our relics during prime time.. you will fail

Hibernia can get your relics during primetime and you know it.

relics were taken at 9:30 GMT, WHICH there were alot of albs online at that time, they were just 5 mins too late to stop us.

Hibs we already have taken one of your relics during prime time so Censi stfu.

Censi the only reason we cant take a relic from hibs at primetime sometimes is that you have plentiful of pbaoers spaming pbaoe at the door.

O

old.Xanthian

Well i think u should know that better then me u married u´r gaylover at 12 so..

very mature for someone that claims to be married, your wife must think your a bit of a cunt tbh.. you must have lots of money ?

G

Garnet

btw its Midgard not midguard dumbass and you are worth 851 RP :)

D

Dr. Mangler

Originally posted by ab_fluid i'll congratulate u when u take a relic at 9gmt or so until then...[/B]

That´s exactly what we did when we took str. relics, we logged in at 9gmt, started knocking on excal doors around 9.30.

D

Dr. Mangler

very mature for someone that claims to be married, your wife must think your a bit of a cunt tbh.. you must have lots of money ?

ROFL..

atleast she have one..

:kissit:

G

Garnet

btw the whole relic raid started the day before, just the albs couldnt take the keeps back, which was part of the plan :p

T

Tasans

Originally posted by ab_fluid
u still lead both relic raids in the early hours, justify it all you want, try and make it sound better with "planning" you will never get respect from the majority of hibs/albs for it, i'll congratulate u when u take a relic at 9gmt or so until then...well just another person who lead a none primetiem relic raid.
:sleeping:

Go Ardamel! :clap:

O

old.Xanthian

ROFL..

atleast she have one..

?

Moron.. Stop making bullshit up making out your an adult, your just another pre-pubescant attention seeking muppet.
Go back to bed now, before mummy catches you..

A

ardamels

Originally posted by Radghast
nice raid by the sounds of it (the one on excal. the hib one sucked..biast etc) i can't help but think though that the albs were not so much taken by suprise as victims of their own negligence. was a pretty widely accepted fact that one of the major contributing factors to the success of that raid was the complete lack of intrest the albs showed in defence. As Jahar so rightly points out, if u can pull that kind of raid of vs a awake and alert hibernia (as in not lounging around in SI or playing alt's See: albion) then i will be amogst the 1st to pat u on the back....but frankly i can't see it happening.

As I mentioned to many before that relic raid: "This plan is based on the assumption that albs are slow on taking back keeps, we have often seen that it's possible to hold Caer Hurbury and Caer Benowyc overnight and therefore we'll try to hold these keeps from the evening before the day of the relic raid."

This would never work on hibs, couldn't agree with you more. The thing hibs so often fail to mention is that they are protected by the zergs of Emain in a way that neither Hadrian's Wall or Odin's Gate are. You can't get a zerg through undetected or it is atleast too risky and you can't pop keeps one by one. So what do you do? Well if you're going to occupy 100 ppls time for hours and hours you'd better damn know what you're doing. I'd make sure those participating in the raid are already in Breifine, MT Collory or Crauchan Gorge... and if there would be any keep takings then I would take them simultaneuosly, hibs are slow on keep defense. True, they are much better than albs on this but you often get as far as to the second keep without even using rams before hibs show up, that's way too slow. Ask the 27 albs at Hlidskialf last night how long it took before they got zerged from behind...

Moving forces around takes time and ppl go ld and get aggro etc. That's why there is another force already knocking on the door at Dun Dagda ;)

So yes I could raid an "awake and alert hibernia", it wouldn't be easy but I don't believe there is any other way to protect yourself from this tactics than to block the milegates and place PBAoErs inside the relic fort. All this is based on the assumption that taking keeps is even needed and that really isn't necessary.

PS This is not my "grand plan" for raiding Dun Dagda, if it was something even close to this then I wouldn't have posted it on BW :)

N

noaim

Let me just quote Billybob.

The only reason to go directly for the relickeep and not take any other keeps on the way, is to minimize the number of defenders in the keep, same as with outside primetime raids.

Whine all you want, you know it is true, I know it is true.

At least Ardamel took the relics the way it is supposed to be done, you lost your keeps, then you lost your relics.

Thing is, you would never have succeded with the new 3 rams per door-thing, but Ardamel prolly would, plus that it will be REALLY interesting to see how you plan to take more relics from us when this new thing is implemented, if we still hold em when it is.

You know you cant just run directly for the relickeep when it is. And you also know that if you start popping our keeps we will have a huge zerg in the frontier in max 10 minutes time, no matter what time.

250 albs failed to take relics at 9-10 in the morning a saturday, 60 middies took them from the hibbies, a bit earlier tho.

Not to mention the number of morningraids hibbies failed.

D

Dr. Mangler

?

Moron.. Stop making bullshit up making out your an adult, your just another pre-pubescant attention seeking muppet.
Go back to bed now, before mummy catches you..

OMG, u must have been really offended there. If u stop insulting me I´ll stop insulting u. If u really want to know my age I can tell u but first u must prove yours.

And u have to say "I´m sorry" to my wife who´s sitting next to me now, reading your posts about me. This has gone a bit to far i think and I will lay down my sword and step back if that is your wish.

O

old.lewstherin

Originally posted by ardamels
As I mentioned to many before that relic raid: "This plan is based on the assumption that albs are slow on taking back keeps, we have often seen that it's possible to hold Caer Hurbury and Caer Benowyc overnight and therefore we'll try to hold these keeps from the evening before the day of the relic raid."

This would never work on hibs, couldn't agree with you more. The thing hibs so often fail to mention is that they are protected by the zergs of Emain in a way that neither Hadrian's Wall or Odin's Gate are. You can't get a zerg through undetected or it is atleast too risky and you can't pop keeps one by one. So what do you do? Well if you're going to occupy 100 ppls time for hours and hours you'd better damn know what you're doing. I'd make sure those participating in the raid are already in Breifine, MT Collory or Crauchan Gorge... and if there would be any keep takings then I would take them simultaneuosly, hibs are slow on keep defense. True, they are much better than albs on this but you often get as far as to the second keep without even using rams before hibs show up, that's way too slow. Ask the 27 albs at Hlidskialf last night how long it took before they got zerged from behind...

Moving forces around takes time and ppl go ld and get aggro etc. That's why there is another force already knocking on the door at Dun Dagda ;)

So yes I could raid an "awake and alert hibernia", it wouldn't be easy but I don't believe there is any other way to protect yourself from this tactics than to block the milegates and place PBAoErs inside the relic fort. All this is based on the assumption that taking keeps is even needed and that really isn't necessary.

PS This is not my "grand plan" for raiding Dun Dagda, if it was something even close to this then I wouldn't have posted it on BW :)

We didnt go as zerg.. 1-2 fgs came alone to a spot I selected. And odins have been quite busy lately maybe not as emain but it seems always 1-2 fgs running around. Lastly none of the morning raids where mine. Usally not awake then.

O

old.Xanthian

OMG, u must have been really offended there. If u stop insulting me I´ll stop insulting u. If u really want to know my age I can tell u but first u must prove yours.

And u have to say "I´m sorry" to my wife who´s sitting next to me now, reading your posts about me. This has gone a bit to far i think and I will lay down my sword and step back if that is your wish.
ok dad, foad.

M

Moodyard^_^

im sorry but HAHAHhAhHAHAHHAHAHHahhahahHHAHAHAHAHHAA

K

kaod

Originally posted by StormriderX
you're asking people to set a time and date and try to take a relic whilst its defended and you have the cheek to call other people morons :rolleyes:

censi was mentioning that we got our power relic back at a decent time and not at 4am in the morning like when you took our power relics kthxbye.

Try to keep up will you?

Censi said:

I said if Censi was THAT confident - over-confidence implied - then surely it would be no problem, even if it was heavily defended.
It's really just a test of skill v arrogance.

Yes of course we know when the power relics were taken, however if it really is THAT easy, and censi is THAT confident, prove it by taking the other 4.

So far you haven't.

So roll your eyes back into your head, stop talking about it and prove it.

S

StormriderX

Originally posted by kaod
Try to keep up will you?

Censi said:

I said if Censi was THAT confident - over-confidence implied - then surely it would be no problem, even if it was heavily defended.
It's really just a test of skill v arrogance.

Yes of course we know when the power relics were taken, however if it really is THAT easy, and censi is THAT confident, prove it by taking the other 4.

So far you haven't.

So roll your eyes back into your head, stop talking about it and prove it.

When did we get the hib power relic back? Why prime time - so what was you saying again?

As for the other 4 - just give us time :p

K

kaod

Originally posted by StormriderX
When did we get the hib power relic back? Why prime time - so what was you saying again?

As for the other 4 - just give us time :p

<sigh> Yes you DID. I said that before, read what I post properly, don't just read it the way you want it to read.

Point is: Censi seems confident you can do it WHENEVER you feel like it PRIMETIME.

So... prove it.

E

Exiled

ROFL..

atleast she have one..

what the fk that isnt even a good come back !! fk off back, go back to preschool, learn some more english words, and learn how to form a sentence, then come back and try your insults, lame :eek:

A

ab_fluid

That´s exactly what we did when we took str. relics, we logged in at 9gmt, started knocking on excal doors around 9.30.

9pm gmt, most people with half a brain eralised that

N

noaim

Originally posted by ab_fluid
9pm gmt, most people with half a brain eralised that

Ahh so that is why you got it, I see.

D

Dr. Mangler

Originally posted by Exiled
what the fk that isnt even a good come back !! fk off back, go back to preschool, learn some more english words, and learn how to form a sentence, then come back and try your insults, lame :eek:

Well excuse me then, but I´m not english as u can see. so if u don´t have anything else to say just keep walking dullboy

T

Tyka

Nm exiled, he is just everywhere with his worthless comments, trying to be a police officer.

fo to alb plz ;)

Users who are viewing this thread