Arvakr now property of CF

C

censi

wtf is wrong with midguard that they have to do "everything" out of hours...

we have the same problem with albs taking crim... and the amount of defenders we have to repell is double the amount of hibs that were defending Arvakr... yet we get organised get our rams togther and strike the keep properly... If we play well we get our keep back if we dont we die....

Your halfass keep taking tactics are pityfull... wtf where those catapults at the base of the slope supposed to be doing (#ref last night)... you seem to rely on just gathering huge amounts of numbers and trying to out zerg anything that gets in your way... if that fails you strike out of hours... get some tactics and play the game the way it supposed to be played... specifically those people who took arvakr this morning are responsible for the ongoing decline in the standard and depth of the gameplay in DAOC. but this wont stop you doing it.

D

Dr. Mangler

Originally posted by censi
wtf is wrong with midguard that they have to do "everything" out of hours...

we have the same problem with albs taking crim... and the amount of defenders we have to repell is double the amount of hibs that were defending Arvakr... yet we get organised get our rams togther and strike the keep properly... If we play well we get our keep back if we dont we die....

Your halfass keep taking tactics are pityfull... wtf where those catapults at the base of the slope supposed to be doing (#ref last night)... you seem to rely on just gathering huge amounts of numbers and trying to out zerg anything that gets in your way... if that fails you strike out of hours... get some tactics and play the game the way it supposed to be played... specifically those people who took arvakr this morning are responsible for the ongoing decline in the standard and depth of the gameplay in DAOC. but this wont stop you doing it.

it´s a 24/7 game, u´ve done, we´ve done and albs have done it.. wake up and smell the coffee, Whiner

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by Dr. Mangler
it´s a 24/7 game, u´ve done, we´ve done and albs have done it.. wake up and smell the coffee, Whiner

bit of a muppet aren't ya?

O

old.Gillaien

Well you should accepts that nobody will give you credits for taking keeps in the middle of the night.

Hib managed to take a relic during the rush hour, that's a real achievement. What you did is just something everyone can do if he has no sleep :)

V

vintervargen

Boring that mid did a night retake, at least there was fun RvR, now its gonna be emain zerg time again.. :/

D

Dr. Mangler

I got some well deserved sleep tonight, i don´t care when keeps are taken or anything. I´m not into any agreement what so ever concerning when keeps should or should not be taken.

Call it whatever u want, it´s still a 24/7 game and i know i saw alot of u whiners up long enough to defend it so stop blaming midgard for getting it back.

I don´t expect anyone giving me or anyone else outside midgard credit to this, i tried to retake Arvakr all day yesterday and got killed many many times, had alot of fun running back and forth, but i got tired in the end and decided to get some sleep.

ab_fluid - u´re the muppet, I´m just me.

A

ab_fluid

I got some well deserved sleep tonight, i don´t care when keeps are taken or anything. I´m not into any agreement what so ever concerning when keeps should or should not be taken.

Call it whatever u want, it´s still a 24/7 game and i know i saw alot of u whiners up long enough to defend it so stop blaming midgard for getting it back.

I don´t expect anyone giving me or anyone else outside midgard credit to this, i tried to retake Arvakr all day yesterday and got killed many many times, had alot of fun running back and forth, but i got tired in the end and decided to get some sleep.

ab_fluid - u´re the muppet, I´m just me.

k i'm the muppet, ur the fucktard, better?

D

Dr. Mangler

Originally posted by ab_fluid
k i'm the muppet, ur the fucktard, better?

LoL

plz continue to amuse me with your excellent vocabulary, I haven´t had this much fun in a long time.

A

ardamels

We made 4 serious attempts on Arvakr with rams, the 4th time we used trebuchets and catapults. Is it "lame" to use siege equipment now? Well lame or not it got me 10k in 20 min ;) In my opinion it's more lame to rely on a CS...

We tried all day taking it back but no matter what you kept going and going like energizer bunnies with that CS, without it you wouldn't have held out as long as you did.

BTW did you like the sound of my nukes when you logged in Stormriderx? :) Was funny to see all the hibs logging in packed around where the CS had stood, most of which was very rezz ill :)

D

Dr. Mangler

hehe.. ardamel i know he liked it.

Too bad i weren´t there to dance on his head

A

ab_fluid

hehe.. ardamel i know he liked it.

Too bad i weren´t there to dance on his head

very leet + mature, all in 1

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by ardamels
We made 4 serious attempts on Arvakr with rams, the 4th time we used trebuchets and catapults. Is it "lame" to use siege equipment now? Well lame or not it got me 10k in 20 min ;) In my opinion it's more lame to rely on a CS...

We tried all day taking it back but no matter what you kept going and going like energizer bunnies with that CS, without it you wouldn't have held out as long as you did.

BTW did you like the sound of my nukes when you logged in Stormriderx? :) Was funny to see all the hibs logging in packed around where the CS had stood, most of which was very rezz ill :)

How many rams did u bring? and lol @ trebs/cata's barely any of them were even being used

J

Jiggs

To tired to stay awake any longer?

Ran out of Jolt?

Mom got of the nightshift and sent u to bed?

Boyfriend got home from gaybar to buttmolest yer ass?

:kissit: :kissit: :kissit:

:rolleyes:

I didn't know you could get epilepsy without a brain.

O

old.anubis

albs/hibs: why didnt you make more attempts while we were awake, we made only 100k rps each, using our army of bug abusing necros/animists and our beloved CS?

mids: STFU

C

censi

basically people like mangler just prove that there is no regard for when a keep is taken... just another of many reasons to pack up shop with daoc.

There is a unspoken rule on hibernia that we stick to, and that is not to do things out of hours... The main reason for this is there is NO ackomplishment doing things we there is no challenge and nothing to stop you... Sure we could muster up 5 fg and take all the relics at 0500... but we refuse to as a realm... not just for the good of the game, but becuase we get ZERO pleasure as there is no achievement doing so...

Mangler you can argue this 24/7 crap till the end of the day.. the botton line is you struck Arvakr out of hours cuz you knew there would be minimal resistance... This is gay.. I and I know theres people on midguard that feel the same way... your mentality contributes to making DAOC a less game....

Be happy in your ignorence

R

Rg.Roller

The 5 - 6 pults were doing velly nice damage, nice tactics so far and fyi you had the CS at the point of knocking through the first door and gaining some success we meet and got greated by what was the whole of hib compressed into a 15ft by 15ft space. I have the screen shots of the sick amount hibbies that came out after the first door was knocked down and not caring if they lived or died :> they were teh zerg......one of many. It didnt help either that a large number of middy top ranks didnt really care about it and who rather go to emain...still

I did enjoy trying to get it back but it tbh just showed me that i do need to spend a further 6 points into AoM 3 :D

A

Agreac

There is a unspoken rule on hibernia that we stick to, and that is not to do things out of hours... The main reason for this is there is NO ackomplishment doing things we there is no challenge and nothing to stop you... Sure we could muster up 5 fg and take all the relics at 0500... but we refuse to as a realm... not just for the good of the game, but becuase we get ZERO pleasure as there is no achievement doing so...

Mangler you can argue this 24/7 crap till the end of the day.. the botton line is you struck Arvakr out of hours cuz you knew there would be minimal resistance... This is gay.. I and I know theres people on midguard that feel the same way... your mentality contributes to making DAOC a less game....

Censi = God of hypocrisy

C

censi

Theres no hyprcracy in sayin hibernia aims to do things during peak time periods.... IPSO FACTO.

C

censi

erm ok midguard

The relics you hold now?? when were they taken??

The relics hibernia holds now?? when were they taken??

Try and get one of our relics during prime time.. you will fail

Hibernia can get your relics during primetime and you know it.

D

Dr. Mangler

erm ok midguard

The relics you hold now?? when were they taken??

The relics hibernia holds now?? when were they taken??

Try and get one of our relics during prime time.. you will fail

Hibernia can get your relics during primetime and you know it.

Q: did u meet any defenders when u snatched our relics?

A: No u did not.

Summ: Fighting NPC´s must be the leet skilled players highest achivement

D

Dr. Mangler

basically people like mangler just prove that there is no regard for when a keep is taken... just another of many reasons to pack up shop with daoc.

Blame me as much as u want, I do my things when I´m online regardless if you´re not. I pay to play this game as well do all of us. but the difference between u and me is, I pay with money I´ve earned from an honest job u just have to beg yer mum for money.

C

censi

u just have to beg yer mum for money.

Whats that got to do with Tzee left nut? (but I work to)

Q: did u meet any defenders when u snatched our relics?

A. Yes. prolly more than 200 middies at HMG.

Its was a major victory to get the relic past them..

There were defenders at the RK to.

But the raid was planned well enough to get our forces in pretty quietly which is the key.

and more importantly it was FUN.

S

stroopwafel

Hibs took arvakr when Albs were at Mjollner (0 defenders at 16:00 or 0 defenders at 6:00, just the same)
You guys have been there for 24+ hours and farmed enough with your fancyflappingarms-spells.

I got home and took a look at arvakr, got 2 scouts on me but no hibs, so it was the time to finally kick those farmers out of our frontier.

(arvakr has been taken a couple of times at "non-primetime" by hibs, don't blame us when you do the same, or get someone to watch it during the night if you are that rp-horny)

and you don't have to go to emain, just try to take arvakr again

S

stroopwafel

oh and btw, my poor troll grey shammy getting ganked the whole day outside svasud made me want to take revenge

Users who are viewing this thread