arty raid. 18/3 starting 12 cet.

delifie

Fledgling Freddie
hello all.
I will be running an arty raid. we start in stygia no bg loot will be on.

we start in stygia and ends in meso.

Goretooth

Fledgling Freddie
Isn't there a ml10 raid every week? o_O...

It's super that there's some pve activity on mid! :)... (ML's, artys etc...)

You arties you'll be doing?... just the tough ones? ;p

Cheers,
Thargur

OohhoO

Fledgling Freddie
There wasn't an ML10 last week because people have unfortunately started making raids which clash with it.

We don't have the population for multiple simultaneous raids any more.

Surely it must be possible to organise raids so that they don't clash with each other?

delifie

Fledgling Freddie
well here is 1 ml10 each week up too people what they will do.

Leahc

Fledgling Freddie
well here is 1 ml10 each week up too people what they will do.

Please m8, hope you reschedule this till after ml10 raid, I think many want to join both raids. After all, the ML10 raid is of really short duration.

/Leahc

VGard

Fledgling Freddie
Hope we get enough people ;) i will join you with My Aug Healer ;)

VGard

Fledgling Freddie
would love if we could take Egg of Youth, Crown of zahur, jacinas sash and BoZ, brazer of zo'krat

Ormorof

FH is my second home
ill try and be there, depending on how hungover i am from st. paddys day :p

Leahc

Fledgling Freddie
Hope we can do GoV, CB, Foppish, Eriny's charm and Jascina's sash.

/Leahc

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
<sigh>

hi m8 how come ur running this at same time as ML10 raid ?

I wish I knew the answer to that question. Perhaps he's trying to kill off Dyvet once and for all. The ML10 is the only regular public raid that runs any more - all the others have given up for lack of support. I've stopped doing C05 on a regular basis for exactly that reason. I could post 6 days in advance and still I'd find somebody several days later announcing a raid at about the same time. I have names for such people but I won't use em.

We did ML10 last Sunday with 22 in BG and made it but with difficulty. It took around 3hrs instead of the usual one. I will not put people through that again.

I fail to understand how anyone can try to rubbish someone else's game and the time it takes to organise a FFA modded raid just for the sake of it. Anyway, after your ML raids, Tolls there should be enough wanted to round off their MLs.

There's no other raids planned for Sunday, so he could have just made it afterwards.

:twak:

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Isn't there a ml10 raid every week?

No, there isn't. The times when there isn't are when not enough people turn up to make the 30BG needed. This is usually because someone has posted a raid at more-or-less the same time. There won't be ML10s much longer if out of a whole week-end people choose that slot all the time. A modded FFA is not just some last minute off the cuff arti raid. There's work in the background which has to be done beforehand and afterwards if the raids are to be done properly.

It's super that there's some pve activity on mid!

The PvE activity is far from super if it all takes place at the same time, forcing people to choose where to go. I'd call it sad, actually, especially as it's totally unecessary and extremely bad manners.

Momma mercury

Ormorof

FH is my second home
not everyone who want to go on this arti raid can even participate in the ML10 raid though, so abit over the top claiming that everyone has to choose? my highest ml char is ml1 so has no access to any of these raids :p

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Choice

Ofc not everyone will have a toon ready for ML10. But some may have, and have another which needs artis. And with our server population 'some' can be a significant number. I just fail to see why its necessary to cross-raid.

Anyway, Celestius is far from being just an ML raid. Its modded, because of the uber Astral drops.

MM

Vonwar

One of Freddy's beloved
I will try to speak with Delifie, as i can see there are some conflicts of interest.

I cannot guarantee that it will help, as the main reason for him to post a raid at a certain time, probably is because he has time for making a raid at that particular time.

I could see a nice posibility of doing a raid like this from 19.00 CET to midnight on a friday or saturday evening where there are no other PVE raids, or like you suggest do it after the ML10 raid.

There are far too less pve raids to support new players, and i tell you we "get" new players once in a while, about 5 green newbies started in our guild alone the past 3 months.

Furthermore i see it as a gestus to other raidleaders #generaly speaking# that one try the best to plan raids not to interfear with eachother.

Let us see what the raid leader say. I will give it a try.

Best regards

Vonwar
Guildmaster of Danish Huscarls.

Goretooth

Fledgling Freddie
@Mercury:
I dont think you understand it rly... with this pop we should be glad if there just is something pve'ish! Try hib and you'll know what I talk about... nothing!... only guildraids rly (atleast was like that a month ago or so)...

So if you miss your ml10 raid once it shouldn't be that bad eh?... as you say... it's more farming the items than actually going for the step (though I realise some join for the step aswell - as would I this sunday... if it wasn't for the artyraid... but I can wait a week np)...

You shouldn't worry about the signal it'd send if you miss it once either... the people that are left on the server know what it's about and wont miss it the week after :)...

Imo it's great he's doing it... and do it whenever it fits in the schedule the best! ... I appreciate the ml10 farmage aswell ofcourse... it's amasing! But it's tough to get some arty encounters now unless you know people and it's been quite a while since we had a artyraid posted and made official here on FH...

/Thargur

delifie

Fledgling Freddie
how long time will your ml10 take?

or better after ml10 i will run my arty raid. but only untill 18.00 cet.

Leahc

Fledgling Freddie
how long time will your ml10 take?

or better after ml10 i will run my arty raid. but only untill 18.00 cet.

ML10 lasts approx 1 hour including lotto.

12:00 - 14:00 cet Part 1 of Arti raid ?
14:00 - 15:00 cet ML10
15:00 - 18:00 cet Part 2 of Arti raid ?

Shouldnt be that difficult imo

/Leahc

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Ml10

Goretooth @ Mercury said:
I dont think you understand it rly...

:) That was supposed to be a joke, yes?

Having seen the regular Saturday lunchtime BoZ/PH bash followed by the Erinys/Jacinas raid and then the Wed night Dragon Slapping all going to the wall and getting lost, I understand what losing PvE community activity means only too well. The C05 raids I was leading on Thu/Fri night, tho posted well in advance, often had cross raids as well, and I've stopped running those owing to lack of support - and a C05 only needs 16 or so to be done swiftly.

I've been in this game since beta, with 12 lvl 50, ML10s , all but 1 CL5 and one CL10 in Mid, have led numerous ML raids and alot of Utgard and his mates, so I think I have a little understanding of things PvE. I am also aware that the present state on Dyvet is not down to any players who have stayed here, but due to a mass migration to the US or German servers so that hardcore RvRers can play the game they prefer. My only question is why those who do remain are bent on making things even worse? Two Sunday raids at one and the same time? pfftt.

Goretooth said:
So if you miss your ml10 raid once it shouldn't be that bad eh?

Once is understandable but irritating, twice is just irritating and three times means I flip and stop doing them. There may be someone else will take over, who knows?

Suggest you get the 14 or so pages of names from me, the Excel spreadsheet and the chat log and try one or two yourself if you think missing every so often isn't that bad. Not to mention spending half of Sunday morning looking for the damned portal then finding there's no-one around to use it. About as amusing as chewing gum in your hair.

We had to abandon the ML10 2 weeks ago as there was a Mauler unlock ultra-secret raid that failed once and when repeated cut right across the ML10 slot. We lost one when not enough turned up and we almost had to give up last week. The sad thing is, it's bad enough having to give up when it's necessary, but far worse when it isn't necessary at all - as this week. And BTW it's not 'my' ML10 - I have no toons now anywhere near needing it, and I do em for the fun of it (when it is fun). I remind you again that a modded FFA takes preparation - and I'm not happy at having to waste it time after time when it neednt be like that.

I'm afraid your argument contradicts itself - every raid that is abandoned is Mid communal activity lost, so why are you attempting to persuade me that missing out ML10s is such a good idea? Had it been vital to run an arti raid at exactly that time (and I can think of no reason why it would be) it don't take much to pm the public raid leader and come to some mutual agreement. I'm not exactly unknown. We could then have two perfectly compatible raids, with players attending both if they so wished.

It seems to me remarkably short-sighted, ill mannered and inconsiderate to cross-raid at any time and add stupid to that when it occurs when we're so short of players.
It only serves to make things worse.​
But, then, that's only imo.

I think I've said all I want to say. You know my feelings, so I'll post nothing more in this thread.

MM

Nate

FH is my second home
Get em merc, get those lousy difficult raid leaders >< I heard Blue's reading this you should say something about him aswell, he drinks far too much brew during his raids!

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Right Nate - back in ya corner and dont forget the hat with a D on it :p

Merc won't have a go at me as she knows full well i support her 100% having had loads of my raids walked all over many many times and that combined with the lack of ppl was the reason i stopped doing them much as it is now for Merc too sadly :(

PS Nate go near my brew or nuts again and ill slap ya with Jollz' kipper :p

PPS Thinking about it ill kipper-slap ya anyway ;)

Nate

FH is my second home
yeah alright I'll go put the hat with a D on it then scribble oi and laugh in your brew-nut-filled-beard!

Goretooth

Fledgling Freddie
@Mercury:
I feel like needing to give you a quick response and apology... didn't mean it would be good in any way that they're on top of another... just meant to say that I'm happy just there are something...

And sorry... didn't know you lead those ml10 raids and had no idea how much effort you put into it either (never been on one of those weekly ones)...

And for those arty raids you've seen lately... where? o_O... I never seem to catch em :p... been doing BoZ and JS once over the 2 weeks where we gathered 2fg's quick... but unfortunately didn't get the encounter myself on the character I needed it on - at that point...

Perhaps we just need to join an Alliance heh...

Cheers,
Thargur

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom