artis pwned daoc again...

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
gived 1,5p for my maddeling scalars and a few more Plats for some ather artis:puke:
my belt have 70% con and i will not repair it:p

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
not quite sure what you´re tryng to tell us, but...
I`m with you.

edit: you need to upload the screenshot in order to post it. try some free webspace site.

living

Fledgling Freddie
This is the US whine all over again.. try reading VN baords.. only first repair that costs a house and a horse... Next repair will be alot cheaper..

Then again,, would you rather have ur artis unusable or pay a few 1ps to keep it working?

Brite

Banned
you only need to repair the armour bits and weapons, no need for anything else unless it has skills on

still cost me 12p on bonedancer, but its well worth it, shut up QQing you muppet

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
It rox to be in the rich realm :clap:
It's pocket money in Mid.

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Don't QQ over a few plat when an evening of semi decent pk will give you a plat and a farming session of 2-3 hours 20 plat

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Jesus...

You whine about arti's degrading, they give you something to solve this, and you whine about that.

1.5plat is nothing these days.

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
living said:
This is the US whine all over again.. try reading VN baords.. only first repair that costs a house and a horse... Next repair will be alot cheaper..

Then again,, would you rather have ur artis unusable or pay a few 1ps to keep it working?

this will be fun, when you notice it costs a shit load each time you repair :p

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Heta said:
Yeah because it will be TOTALY different than on the US servers :rolleyes:

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Xrystofer said:
gived 1,5p for my maddeling scalars and a few more Plats for some ather artis:puke:
my belt have 70% con and i will not repair it:p

So you would rather have it that any arti with + skill eventually becomes useless?

living

Fledgling Freddie
Heta said:

Oh really? Funny how people seem to think otherwise when they had it for ages like that.. But then again i guess it all depends how much u think i a shitload is..

I think of 20p.. yet if you have to pay more than 10p to repair you should have gained atleast that much cash meanwhile it was degrading (unless u die without a kill everytime u go rvr ofc..)

Only thing that worries me, is that this will empty out the cash overflow rather quickly and suddenly the amount of plats between players are a lot lower (need to salvage and stuff again then).. Now thats when it will be expensive :D

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
living said:
Only thing that worries me, is that this will empty out the cash overflow rather quickly and suddenly the amount of plats between players are a lot lower (need to salvage and stuff again then).. Now thats when it will be expensive :D
That will be good for the economy, there's too much plat going around these days, especially with GOA giving everyone about 100p each. :p

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Deadnala said:
Not sure about artis but AC's can repair armor for free.

non workah on arties.

I repaired my 92% con GoV it costed 800 gold :m00:

1550 gold for tartaros at 70%

and I havent seen that it gets cheaper the more repairs you do lolz

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
about 4-5 plat all around for me, annoying to spend all that on artifacts which i will be vaulting in a couple months though

Blizard

One of Freddy's beloved
Ok why didnt they tell us in advance though that this was going to happen... example:Fridays news: Repair your armour before this date of the new patch goes live so it wont cost you as much! as then we could have all repaired our artis before yesterday and it would'nt have cost so much!! Feckin joke tbh!
I know that Dur. couldnt be repaired but Con. could have been and that costs a bloody lot aswell !!!

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Blizard said:
Ok why didnt they tell us in advance though that this was going to happen... example:Fridays news: Repair your armour before this date of the new patch goes live so it wont cost you as much! as then we could have all repaired our artis before yesterday and it would'nt have cost so much!! Feckin joke tbh!
I know that Dur. couldnt be repaired but Con. could have been and that costs a bloody lot aswell !!!

It said clearly in the patchnotes that artifacts would no longer be repairable by players, only npc smiths, and that it would be expensive.

Tbh it seems like a good moneydrain, gods know they are needed as there is way too much money in circulation.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Blizard said:

it will cost you the same...

first repair on an artifact repairs all the lost con and all the lost dur..

so if you repaired it yesterday you'd have (say) 5 points of dur and 0 points of con instead of 5 points of con and 0 points of dur.

SAME PRICE

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Flimgoblin said:
SAME PRICE

You're actually wrong there as durability loss = con repair +1, so if someone had repaired his arti before the patch, today s/he would pay MORE to restore the lost durability.

And lol at the people that whine while getting to keep some of the best items forever! You can always put them aside you know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom