Artifacts / TOA registration

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Couple of questions:

1.Is there any info on what rate artifacts will degrade at? e.g. will it be similar to mp armour rate? Can't seem to find any info on it and would be a pain if you have to spend a huge amount of time levelling an artifact if couple of months down the line you have to do the whole thing again.

2.How long are people having to wait to get their TOA confirmation email? My gf activated TOA on the goa site Friday and still hasn't received her confirmation email - and so still cant log in. I'm still waiting for my copy to arrive from Amazon so have no idea how long its taking...

lekkus

Fledgling Freddie
Bracken said:
Couple of questions:

1.Is there any info on what rate artifacts will degrade at? e.g. will it be similar to mp armour rate? Can't seem to find any info on it and would be a pain if you have to spend a huge amount of time levelling an artifact if couple of months down the line you have to do the whole thing again

Every level the item starts with full con /dura..obviously :)

Yaemon

Fledgling Freddie
I didnt get my e-mail either.. but I have no problems logging in.
Activated it on wednesday afternoon and It worked right after installation.

Aadia

Fledgling Freddie
nevermind on the waiting time.... i uhm... well simply typed my subscription login and pass instead of my game login and pass....

move along now... nothing to see here :p

kinda screwed anyway now that's sorted... need to get more ram first before i can run it :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom