Artifacts for scrolls?

M

Martek

Hi all just wondering if anyone knew the answer to something ive been wondering about.

There was a point in the past when completing an artifact encounter meant that the artifact dropped and you then went and got the scrolls and activated the artifact.

Then came a patch that removed the artifact dropping and now you just needed to have got credit then the scrolls was enough to get you a shiney new artifact. Now at this point for those of us who still had the artifact drop from before the relevant patch it was possible to take your artifact to somebody and exchange it for a completed set of scrolls. So my question is can this still be done with the unactivated artifact and if so which npc is it that does it?

Cheers

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Hi all just wondering if anyone knew the answer to something ive been wondering about.

There was a point in the past when completing an artifact encounter meant that the artifact dropped and you then went and got the scrolls and activated the artifact.

Then came a patch that removed the artifact dropping and now you just needed to have got credit then the scrolls was enough to get you a shiney new artifact. Now at this point for those of us who still had the artifact drop from before the relevant patch it was possible to take your artifact to somebody and exchange it for a completed set of scrolls. So my question is can this still be done with the unactivated artifact and if so which npc is it that does it?

Cheers

Answer, i am not sure but i think so...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom