Artifacts and Necro`s

yurithegreat

Banned
When is GOA gonna give necro`s the ability to use artifacts??

I`ve spent ages getting loads on my necro only too find half of them i can`t use in shade form
Is there any sign of us getting the "cannot use in shade form" removed??
Only i`ve spent the time and effort getting the artifacts and lvl`ing most of them to 10 only too find that even when my pets gone i can`t ever use em

Considering we can`t cast nowt without our pets and when our pets die we have 10% health (of which in rvr you don`t get chance to use nowt as 9 out of 10 of the time your dead the second your pet dies) i feel a bit shafted
Mainly because a lot of the artifacts are usable by all classes
Theres a timer on use as it stands so why can`t i use them in shade form?

Also while i`m on about Artifacts
Is there any chance of changing the Alvarus leggings lvl 10 morph so it works for the group not just the character using it
Horrid for rvr/pve as you leave your group miles behind or lag past the group leader when stuck

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
GOA cannot change anything about DAoC except for the languages. :p
It's Mythic that do these kind of things.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
i thought necros can use em due to a recent patch or somehting.

ashenshugar

Fledgling Freddie
I havent tried it for a while but last time I checked /use whilst in shade form didnt work, but will check on Monday (if pryd is back up) :)

yurithegreat

Banned
VampiiricMist said:
qq more.. youre melee immun! cry me a river :)

No need i already built meself a bridge but why get over it if i can`t use arti`s i`ve worked so hard on
They trying to make the game balanced but at the same time they shafting us necro`s cos we immune to melee *that makes sense*/sarcasm
Plus end of the day i pay the same subs as you do and because i want to use a necro instead of say a paladin then i`m screwwed when it boils down to arti`s, TOA is as good as a chocolate fireguard to my main charcter other then farming scrolls and helping everybody to get artifacts that go with all classes templates but necro`s

As for whoever said they changed it
It must be next patch as i tried and better tried before the server went down to use my ring of fire and a few others and all i got was those daft cannot use messages

ashenshugar

Fledgling Freddie
According to 1.78 patch notes, necros will have a necro version of Artis, that if you have got already, you can go to an NPC and swap your current one for necro version , only downfall is that you have to start Arti xp all over again

Jamie Li

Fledgling Freddie
staff of god's

just befor the sever shut down me and a few ppl try'ed to do staff of the god's but oh now necros cant pick it up in shade for and when u not in shade form u still cant pick it up

LawBringer

Fledgling Freddie
Well if they do not work - resetting arti xp not going to be a problem :)

yurithegreat

Banned
Jamie Li said:
just befor the sever shut down me and a few ppl try'ed to do staff of the god's but oh now necros cant pick it up in shade for and when u not in shade form u still cant pick it up

Aye that suxx aswell m8
Same thing happens with the Kalares Necklace (which imo is good for necros as it heals power/hp/end)

yurithegreat

Banned
LawBringer said:
Well if they do not work - resetting arti xp not going to be a problem :)

Maybe not for you m8 but that means i`ll have to lvl about 9 artifacts again
And considering i don`t get exp off em other then filling my last bub at 50 i`d prefer if i got the same exp off rvr rather then 100 kills per 1% on arti

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom