Artifacts and duration

Stormf

Fledgling Freddie
I think this has been discussed before but I cant remember.

In my eyes an artifact is something special that should last forever. I cant see the point in xp'ing an arti to lvl10 just to see the con at 50%.

Anyone know how this works and if mythic plans to do something about it?

Renwind

One of Freddy's beloved
i heard something about a npc that would repair dura in NF can just be loose roumors(sp?) tho but yes i agree with u an arti should never break

Stormf

Fledgling Freddie
Then making a template with loads of artis would be pointless? When they break you cant get a new as I see it, since you can only get an arti once.

First of all you use loads of time to get the arti and scrolls (or using loads of money if you buy the scrolls). Seccond you use crap loads of time xp'ing them. Third you make a nice template with qua 100 armor pieces which can be expensive. All this to see the arti to break sometime, that sucks big time imo and I think many (if not all) will agree with me.

Hopefully Renwind is right about the NPC in NF

Tijl

Loyal Freddie
I had some bug one day... my ogli belt was on level 5, 92con and 100dur. I talked to an NPC to activate a new artifact, and i got the message: Your artifact seems broken (was only wearing one art), so i gave it to the NPC and got it back at 100con 100dur but lvl 0.

Perhaps they are working out something on it and i had the 'luck' of running into this... while it shouldnt work yet..? So you can repair it to full con/dur but you'll have to level it again? (dont get your hopes up thou, imo)

Goa told me they couldnt get it back to lvl 5, no further info.

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Alternatively they will introduce some npc that you can hand in an artifact to and its resets to level 0 with full durability. Or maybe Catacombs will introduce new items that are as good (or better :eek7: ) than artis so you will want a new template anyway.

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
every new pve expansion will come with new uber stuff, so as long as your items last till then, nps

Breon

Fledgling Freddie
Elendar said:
every new pve expansion will come with new uber stuff, so as long as your items last till then, nps

/AGREE

Tijl

Loyal Freddie
the jewelcraft will become the new thing to have, i'm curious how much it will cost and how it will work etc... drops will be great again ofc

Laston

Fledgling Freddie
or it might fekkup totally :( ie wont work, bugged stats, HUGE cost, reqs 24213534 hours of pve for "dat ub3r stick 0f dO0m ingredience" :cheers:

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Elendar said:

yip :)

I actually dread catacombs.. who knows how much of a timesink that is :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom