Artifact XP

Florance

Fledgling Freddie
Hi everybody.

I can see that artifacts now gain xp everywhere.
What is the best place to level artifacts ?
I have acces to a Servant necro + bb to do the leveling.

Best Regards

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
poc, orcs, gobbos, are all easy with necro and bb

theres always the spot for 7.2 (faction steps of the grp steps for ml7) but thats better with a grp

seaitan's south east ish of niahlars robes its on a hill the repop is quick but you fill up quick with next to useless scrolls

cant think of any more at mo

Mcflury

Fledgling Freddie
orcs aren't that supersweet though imo... not when in a small group anyways. When you're just using you and your BB you should get nice xp (or so I've heard).
Also a nice place to lvl arties are the stables (or the markter place if you can handle them) in avalon city. Especially those dragonlike creatures in the stables give sweet artie xp and aren't too tough to kill (they do bite hard if I'm not mistaken)

Outtamind

Fledgling Freddie
If you have LoTM on both accounts then laby is about the best place for xp or Co5 dungeon
If not Krondons nice and quiet, AC`s so so the xp ain`t bad but the repops suxx... lower rooms in barrows is fast xp ... PoC is mega xp if your able to find an uncamped spot.... Inishail islands another good spot killing the orcs and stuff... sidi entrance is good xp aswell as are some of the mobs around caldey... the vikings near clifton ... danoin soldiers around lyonesse.. the gobo`s give crap xp towards arti`s tbh
You could wander round DM also and gain stonecrush faction killing granites and also dragonslayer faction off the dragonsworn
Cyhreaths in NF... the cloaks sell well :)

Can`t think of anywhere else atm i can barely keep my eyes open... but that gives you some choices ... if you need any help just pm me in game i`m almost always on my necro

chromanin

Fledgling Freddie
just keep in mind that if you xp in the frontiers or rvr dungeons you get double experience;)

Golly

Fledgling Freddie
orcs is still the best place if you can kite fast enough, 30mobs every 50sec as a solo'er is elite (need passives on necro to kill inside 3 pbaoes to make it super sweet then its unbeatable)

if you have a rej cleric, then poc is a close 2nd (or a friar works well if 33rej+)

flies on inishaii isle are crap

viking repop is awful, and if you try and pull that tower you will wipe

mobs outside sidi are blood liches which lafjtap and take forever to kill even on ml9 matter cab- useless imo

ancient zombie camp is so-so

white lights would be amazing if repop was good

the insta spawning high con mau at top centre-right of stygia is good, we had a pl session there the other day, pop isnt quite as nice as the insta in poc or orcs but its high con mobs still

the reaver type mobs on the stairways down in labby have almost insta repop and are all red con / low purp- cash also nice here

any room in df with yellows+ is nice and obv good money there

the crocs in water by CTR mob is also v nice xp, but they have alot of hp

avalon city is dead now, archer mobs killed it

fins is immense outside bolg also

id say, if its quiet out in rvr, then fins wins (outside bolg t3) otherwise venture to poc if your feeling active, or orcs if you just want to xp at a solid and easy rate, zero chance of wipe at orcs but poc can be dodgy sometimes

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom